Thursday, October 30, 2008

God is love

"And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing." (1Co 13:3)

We all are called on this journey to be witnesses of Christ (Acts 1:8), to make disciples of all the nations (Mat 28:19). Many felt that burden but it shouldn't be because His yoke is easy and His burden is light (Mat 11:30). On this journey as we walk with Him, we are becoming more like Him each day (2Co 3:18) and through His love we become His witnesses of Love to the world to make disciples. Hear Him!

2 comments:

Alan Hiu said...

You have been quiet for too long...

How can you keep yourself quiet if you have so much GOOD NEWS to share?

Hear Him and be His trumpet to proclaim the GOOD NEWS!!!

Grace, grace and much grace to you and all at home!

yaso said...

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your encouragement. Well... how to hold back the overflow? Actually most of the posts are questions related to myself such as this one. I felt the burden of witnessing but the Lord told me that I am to become His witnesses in Christ, not trying to witness for Him. He has lifted my burden. Praise Him!

I really thank Daddy for being so good to me and showing me so much in such a short time.