Thursday, October 21, 2010

Have you understood Grace?

If you still working for the money, you have not understood Grace! If you still concern of your life, you have not understood Grace! If you still worry about tomorrow, you have not understood Grace! If you think what you do matters, you have not understood Grace! If you have not come to the end of yourself, you have not understood Grace!... cont.
October 19 at 3:10pm · · ·
    • Pang William If you ain't excited about Jesus, you have not understood Grace! If you are not living in His Fullness, you have not understood Grace!... Let's live to His Fullness!
      October 19 at 3:11pm · · 11 people
    • Sharon Hüsselman To know Jesus is to leave the world behind...
      October 19 at 3:12pm · · 3 people
    • Sharm Paul I'm working, if i dont work then my kids and i wont eat. Did He not say that if you do not work you must not eat. But i am sure He has my tomoro in his hands.
      October 19 at 3:14pm · · 3 people
    • Pang William Amen Sharon, The more we let go of self, the more gain of Him. The more we gain of Him, the more we want to let go of self... till it is all Him and none of self! That's the day we understood Grace!
      October 19 at 3:18pm · · 3 people
    • Sharon Hüsselman Sharm, wherever you "work" is your ministry platform and opportunity to be the Light unto others. You go to " work" to be a servant unto Jesus ( He can use you in the workplace) and not a slave unto the world...In return He ensures your needs are taken care of. Be Blessed!
      October 19 at 3:19pm · · 6 people
    • Evelyn Nanjala everytime I think about God's grace I tremble.Coz I dont deserve it,but still God loves me just the same.
      October 19 at 3:23pm · · 4 people
    • Pang William Amen Evelyn, I love the word tremble... we tremble of His Love for us. The world could never understand this kind of Love!
      October 19 at 3:31pm · · 2 people
    • Ann Thomas I'm with SHARM PAUL, :) how could i not understand Grace when Jesus my saviour who is God Almighty died on the cross for my sins.Wisdom from God that I need to work cos Jesus don't come to me to feed me and where will i get the money to give to church??? i also work,believe, In Faith.God Bless Always,God Reigns in our hearts. :))
      October 19 at 3:32pm · · 2 people
    • Moses Nwakhada each day let us live for him
      October 19 at 3:57pm · · 2 people
    • Pang William Dear Sharm, it is not your work, it is where your trust is. If you are out of job, do you believe He will still bless you and your family? I'm quite sure your answer is yes... but then why you said if you don't work, you don't eat? I know it is from 2Th 3:10... but this verse is for those took Grace for granted to be lazy. The meaning is the same as saying shall we sin that grace may abound? Likewise saying shall I have an affair since my wife loves me? I hope you get it. Shalom!
      October 19 at 4:07pm · · 4 people
    • Portia Abbott God watches and knows each little sparrow that falls from the sky, how much more he love and care for you. Praise The Lord!!!
      October 19 at 4:11pm · · 4 people
    • Terry Hunter If the Saviour has blessed you with a 'job' then do it as unto Him. If you are not happy in your work, then trust Him to make another way, if you are not being paid enough then ask Him for increase, use your 'job' to shine for JESUS! Glory to God. LUA
      October 19 at 4:22pm · · 5 people
    • Pang William Go and work... but knowing that it is not your job, not your boss, not your company, not your qualification, not even your hard works that blessed you but God!
      October 19 at 4:45pm · · 6 people
    • Sharm Paul
      definately.. He blesses so we become a blessing. When i was 19yrs i was in an institution for 1yr. I had no hope. Everyone forgot me but Him. I'm now 38yrs. I await his coming. I witness at work.. I encourage and remind the lost, and discouraged of his amazing Love. He took me out of the mire and put me on the rock. He is my Rock. I know what it is to have nothing.. I have not been given a spirit of fear but of love power and sound mind. Christianity is not Instant. It is a process to perfection. He is coming for a perfect church. A remnant.. I am the Bible, the world reads.. Talk the talk and walk the walk. Faith, hope, love. Shalom
      October 19 at 5:32pm · · 3 people
    • Ronel Bosman Wow Sharm that is wonderful and you are quite right - everybody may forget about one - but not God - He is for always and ever! what an awesome God!
      October 19 at 8:53pm · · 3 people
    • Sandy Crosby What do you mean if you are still working for money is not understanding grace? Thats badly worded Pang. I think you mean God is our source of income -not our boss. & When God gives us job to do it is effortless increase! There is no sweat with Gods' jobs:) Its a breeze!
      October 19 at 10:26pm ·
    • Pang William
      Dear Ronel, don't mean to disagree with you but actually it is the other way round. We can forget God but He never forget us. I was one who forgotten Him.

      Being the only son in a Chinese family, it is a tradition for the son to inherit everything the father has and that included the Buddha he worshiped in the house. For that I became a Buddhist for more than twenty years... But God has never forgotten me, He protected me still even though I didn't know about it. He waited for me patiently all these years to come home to Him. Three and a half years ago, I finally came home... I didn't just come home, I came right into the Holy of the Holies, into a Grace Church and Pastor Prince was the first to preach to me in his dvd sermon call Grace and Favor. The fire started burning inside me stronger and stronger ever since... Daddy is so awesome! His Love never failed! He waited of me to come the end of myself then He made a Way for me to come home. Hallelujah!
      October 19 at 10:40pm · · 2 people
    • Sandy Crosby No Pang, you missunderstand Ronel was saying God wont forget though everybody may forget about one. Read Sharm's comment :) lol
      October 19 at 10:43pm ·
    • Pang William Sandy, I meant if money is still your master...
      October 19 at 10:44pm ·
    • Sandy Crosby Yes, sorry, badly worded...God is our source of income - our boss is not.
      October 19 at 10:45pm · · 1 person
    • Pang William Sandy, thank you for clearing out my miss interpretation. My apology, Ronel. Shalom!
      October 19 at 10:50pm · · 1 person
    • Ronel Bosman That is awesome! Maybe I said it wrong, that people also forget about other people when they are down, but God is always there for us, waiting to come to Him. You could not have had a better place to go to than Ps Prince and his church - I also listened to him on TBN at first and then bought his DVDs. I agree, God is awesome and His love unconditional and forever! I am so happy that we can share this love and peace and joy with so many other christians on fb! Have a blessed day!
      October 19 at 10:53pm · · 2 people
    • Pang William Thanks Ronel, you're awesome! To clarify a point... I'm not from NCC but SIB Grace in Kuching, Malaysia. A church born out of Pastor Prince's Grace teaching. :))
      October 19 at 10:59pm · · 1 person
    • Sibusiso Ndima
      Guys, have you observed how cool it is to read your comments, correcting, directing and apologising to each other. I think Paul(apostle) would have loved to have peaple like you my fb friends to talk and discuss issues of the kingdom, but hey this is not his time, it's our time to enjoy this freedom in Christ.
      I thing there's too much brotherly love here guys. Keep it going, I am blessed.

      For me, God is my source. My life is totally depending on Him for everything. Glory!!!
      October 19 at 11:06pm · · 3 people
    • Ronel Bosman You are awesome yourself, and any church born out of Grace teachings will be a blessing to all - as you will know. I am so glad that GOD waited for us so patiently, to enable us to enjoy His peace, joy, love and total acceptance!
      October 19 at 11:07pm · · 4 people
    • Sibusiso Ndima Hey Ronel, our God is wonderful, I can liken Him to no one. He gave us in abundance what we did not deserve, just as you have rightly put it my sister.
      October 19 at 11:19pm · · 2 people
    • Ronel Bosman You are so right - there is no one like Him!
      October 19 at 11:22pm · · 4 people
    • Pang William God is good, isn't He? His will is not for us just to live by the day but live to His Fullness in Christ!
      October 20 at 12:09am · · 1 person
    • Ronel Bosman Yes He is good and we can't help but to live life to His fullness in Christ once we accepted Him as our Saviour and His Grace to make us righteouss. So good to hear Sibusiso's words and yes there is no one like our God!
      October 20 at 12:20am · · 1 person
    • Edwin Morales Thank you Pang for that Word!
      October 20 at 7:56pm · · 1 person

1 comment:

Chris O said...

Hi dear Pang.
The Lord bless you.

Just wanted to say thank you for responding to one of those inquiries which I made on the Scriptures which I posted.
Since it seems that I am not permitted to respond any longer on your page, would you "for the benefit of everyone" respond to ALL the Scriptural inquiries there?
Thank you and God bless you.