Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Every knee should bow

"... Have not I, the LORD? And there is no other God besides Me, A just God and a Savior; There is none besides Me. "Look to Me, and be saved, All you ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other. I have sworn by Myself; The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, And shall not return, That to Me every knee shall bow, Every tongue shall take an oath." (Isa 45:21-23)

It is written: 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, "every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' (Rom 14:11) Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. (Php 2:9-11) Hear Him!

No comments: