Saturday, December 6, 2008

Our living bread everyday

"Then the LORD said to Moses, "Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you. And the people shall go out and gather a certain quota every day, that I may test them, whether they will walk in My law or not." (Exo 16:4)

Jesus said: I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world." (Joh 6:51) Our Father loves us so much that He gave us the living bread from heaven that all our needs are met everyday. Trust Him and do not worry about tomorrow for He shall provide. Beholding Jesus - the living bread of heaven and Hear Him!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Interesting thought: Manna sustained the Israelites in the wilderness (Christ sustains us even in our immaturity) but when they entered the Promised Land it flowed with milk & honey: more than enough. Christ will be more than sufficient if we but trust Him.