Thursday, February 5, 2009

He will make a way

As Pharaoh approached, the Israelites looked up, and there were the Egyptians, marching after them. They were terrified and cried out to the LORD. (Exo 14:10) ... Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea into dry land, and the waters were divided. (Exo 14:21)

Apostle Paul: He said, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness." ... in my weaknesses, Christ's power rest on me. I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. (2Co 12:9-10) He will not let you be tempted any more than you can take. But when you are tempted, God will give you a way out so that you can stand up under it. (1Co 10:13) He will make a way when there is no way. Hear Him!

No comments: