Monday, January 24, 2011

Some BIG blessing is about to manifest

Some BIG blessing is about to manifest... because the devil is trying to steal my peace to sleep for many nights. I know if it isn't something big and important, he won't be trying so hard. Please pray for me and I love you all. Shalom.
January 19 at 7:17pm · Privacy: · ·
    • Datin Sri Kumang Ati Amen! me too brother, lately im going thru many trials...fuhh! its reminded me to HIS word that, always rejoice in the time of trouble, coz your Miracles is about to happen...Cant wait to see it manifest anyway...Amen!
      January 19 at 7:25pm · · 2 people
    • Mandy Garford Praying.... This is gonna be an awesome! :-)
      January 19 at 8:44pm · · 1 person
    • Ronel Bosman I think the devil is trying to steal from lots of people beginning this year! So, big things are going to happen! Let us remember one another in our prayers! Love you all!
      January 19 at 8:56pm · · 2 people
    • Joy Aj Shalom Sait Pang
      January 19 at 9:19pm · · 1 person
    • Malou Lim Yes I will pray for you but please include me in your prayers too. Thanks.
      January 19 at 9:29pm · · 1 person
    • Jacintha Sebastien Time to plea the blood of Jesus my brother! There is power in the blood! Behold I have given you POWER to tread upon serpents and scorpions and over ALL the works of the enemy and nothing shall by any means harm thee. Walk in your authority today
      January 19 at 10:23pm via Facebook Mobile · · 2 people
    • Tracey Hernandez I prayed right now that you would be surrounded by favor, and I bound the enemy. This will be a great year for those in the gospel revolution !!
      January 19 at 10:56pm · · 2 people
    • Theresa Chavis Locklear Praying for you dear brother. Your breakthrough draws nigh. Enter into His rest my friend. All is well. Blessings, love, and Shalom!!
      January 19 at 11:46pm · · 2 people
    • Doree Hitner His grace is sufficent...His strength is made perfect in our weakness! Brother just praise Him, give thanks for what He is doing. Lean NOT on your own understanding, but in ALL your ways ACKNOWLEDGE HIM...and He'll make your paths straight♥ He gives His beloved sleep~Psa 127:2 [It is] vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: [for] so he giveth his beloved sleep.
      January 20 at 12:04am · · 2 people
    • Juanita Pallares May your sleep be sweet sleep in the loving arms of our savior Jesus Christ. Wait upon the Lord, because he will do everything he has said.
      January 20 at 12:12am · · 1 person
    • DAwn Rubin Pang...I'm looking forward to the testimony already!!!! I pray that you continue to REST your way through this!!! we love you!!!
      January 20 at 1:02am · · 2 people
    • Sharon Taylor praying for you Pang
      January 20 at 1:13am · · 1 person
    • Sally Hayes Slack Davis
      Keep your eye on Jesus, all you have in him. The fight has already been fought, just rest, you are already more than a conquer in Christ Jesus, it's just the devil is a lair and he's not going to admit it to you. The devil has no ability to create, so you know what he is bringing to you is a lie. God only createdgood & very Good, no evil. Satan just try's to take what God has already created for us and pervert it, it's not real if God did not create it. Genesis 1: 1-31, is the only thing God created, do you see evil? This is the rest of God, you notice he sat down and rested, and Jesus finished this work again, he sat down by the father and rested. That's what we are to do. Just rest in what Jesus already did. He got it all back for us on his merits.
      January 20 at 1:34am · · 1 person
    • Sandra Mapson I do too sometimes have trouble sleeping, cuz' of trials etc. I just worship and sing to my Sweet Lord...after a while (who knows?) I fell asleep and still feel refreshed!! It is all because of JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      January 20 at 1:49am · · 2 people
    • Pang William Thank you all... my sweet FB buddies. I have the sweetest peaceful sleep last night. Now lets see what miracle is gonna happen today... Thank you Daddy!
      January 20 at 11:38am · · 3 people
    • Lia Murthy Glad to hear that William!! May your blessing really be a big one!!
      January 20 at 10:12pm · · 1 person
    • Pang William ‎1Jn 5:4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. ... Thank you all my friends. I am sleeping better now... I just need to hear Him like Fay Oates said... the inner voice. It is that simple yet I overlooked it. How eager the flesh wanted control than following the Spirit?! :))
      2 minutes ago ·

Something BIG blessing is about to manifest... because the devil is trying to steal my peace to sleep for many nights. I know if it isn't something big and important, he won't be trying so hard. Please pray for me and I love you all. Shalom.
    • Cindy Longest Praying for you to sleep with all peace in the name of Jesus ... Peace rest upon my brother tonight as he sleeps and dreams of you Jesus!!!
      January 19 at 1:32pm · · 5 people
    • Grace Miranda Im with you in prayers, in Jesus 'name. Amen and Amen
      January 19 at 1:33pm · · 2 people
    • Tina Willis AMEN William, YOU KNOW IT my Brother... THAT is exactly what is happening... GOD has already moved in a mighty big way... I can't to see what the manifestation, of what He's already done, is! Blessed sleep to you, our friend~
      January 19 at 2:09pm · · 3 people
    • Mie Mie Primne Amen my beloved bro William. Stand therefore having girded your waist with truth. Don't fall for the devil's mind games- just a roaring toothless lion who wants to disturb your mind. Remain in His Peace. Amen. "A bruised reed He will not break and smoking flax He will not quench, till He sends forth justice to victory." Hallelujah! Shalom. I love you too.
      January 19 at 7:20pm · · 3 people
    • Esther Casas Cambaya Amen! Mie mie.. Now i realise there is something big & beautiful in front of me & my family ’cos the devil keep on attacking me. Blessings!!
      January 19 at 11:03pm · · 3 people
    • Esther Casas Cambaya Our family :)
      January 19 at 11:21pm · · 1 person
    • Donna Tremblay This is a word for so many and me, yes, thank you!!!! How did we not see this?
      Saturday at 12:48pm · · 1 person
    • Pang William
      Thank you my dear beloved, In this trial of sleepless nights... I learnt one thing. I wanted to sleep but I can't, so I meditated in my mind... I am the righteousness of God in Christ, I have peace in Christ, yet I can't sleep. I prayed in tongue... still I can't sleep. I tried to stop thinking... worst it got. So I prayed... Daddy help me! Still awake and finally I got up and watched the news on TV. About half an hour later... I felt sleepy and went to bed and I slept!... 5.30am

      This is what I learnt... I can't get it if I try, I can't let go if I try, I can't even stop thinking if I try... Only I stop trying... it comes! I believe Daddy is changing my sleeping mode. I'm a web designer and for many years I have been working late at night which isn't a good thing. And so it shall be changed and so be it. Hallelujah! I love you all.
      Saturday at 3:27pm · · 2 people
    • Fay Oates My husband has the same problem sleeping.
      Saturday at 3:30pm ·
    • Fay Oates shut off your creative mode at night and go to sleep!
      Saturday at 3:32pm · · 1 person
    • Pang William I tried to shut off but I can't... :))
      Saturday at 3:38pm ·
    • Fay Oates You may have experience this before but not aware of it, our body usually would tell us 'is time to sleep' but if you insist to stay up to, you miss that 'timing' and stayed up that you shouldn't, is harder to get to sleep....speaking from personal experience :)
      Saturday at 3:41pm · · 2 people
    • Fay Oates so next time listen to that inner voice telling you to sleep...just obey. The Lord is more concerned of your rest than staying up 'doing' things that can wait. :)
      Saturday at 3:42pm · · 1 person
    • Pang William Yes that I agreed... will obey the inner voice from now on.
      Saturday at 3:43pm ·
    • Fay Oates Amen! God can work on your body while you are sleeping...that's too much benefits to sleep! Is a blessing God bless us with:)
      Saturday at 3:44pm · · 1 person
    • Ronna Livingston ‎...have you received your blessing yet? you're loaded with favor and grace...blessings will continue!!! have a great time receiving!!!
      Yesterday at 12:52am via · · 1 person
    • Pang William Be patient... it is coming...
      Yesterday at 5:10am · · 1 person
    • Pang William And it comes... when you're least expected. Hallelujah!!
      Yesterday at 5:13am ·
    • DAwn Rubin oh Pang..I'm sorry to hear about your situation...I know what it's like to want to sleap but not being able to...the harder you try the less you can...I'll keep you in prayer my friend...
      Yesterday at 5:15am · · 1 person
    • Joan Lim-Choong Tried listening to Pastor Prince cds as you climb into bed? therapeutic ~ you'll wake up refreshed even if it's just 2-3 hours of sleep. God is with you, Bro and amen to the birth of something BIG in your life / ministry!
      Yesterday at 9:43am · · 2 people
    • Allison Ake Hope you get some sleep soon Pang. It hurts me that you cannot sleep, but I cannot wait to hear of how our Father provides.
      Yesterday at 9:54am · · 1 person
    • Donna Tremblay
      Okay, biologically speaking, light in the eyes keeps us awake. A computer screen, TV or light puts light directly into your eyes. Melatonin will be produced when light is shut out. So listening to a message without looking at a screen will help. I listen to my iPod to help me fall asleep. Chamomile tea helps, turkey meat produces tryptophan that makes us sleepy, ever notice how you feel after a turkey dinner? I take a natural melatonin supplement too if I am struggling.
      I love Faye's suggestion about that time when we know we are really sleepy but push it off, there is trouble that we bring on, thanks Faye.
      23 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Allison Ake everything but that turkey makes me sleepy. I am still fairly awake after I eat lol. When i struggle I just deal with it. Lay there and pray a while and that usually works, but I've also had times where I am awake for 2-3 days at a time. Shalom Pang. Sleep is yours
      23 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Pang William ‎1Jn 5:4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. ... Thank you all my friends. I am sleeping better now... I just need to hear Him like Fay Oates said... the inner voice. It is that simple yet I overlooked it. How eager the flesh wanted control than following the Spirit?! :))
      23 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Allison Ake I'm so glad to hear this, and syes how quickly do we forget those things
      23 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Fay Oates Glory be to Jesus! That's a wonderful news, Pang! That's how we should all be led by :)
      16 hours ago · · 1 person

my hubby and I prayed for you last night....love you brother
14 hours ago · · · See Friendship
    • Pang William Thank you so much and your prayer is already answered. I know who I am in Christ and the devil can't steal anything from me. I know something BIG is about to manifest soon. Shalom and I love you both.
      13 hours ago · · 1 person
    • DAwn Rubin we both can sympathize with you becasue we both suffered from the same thing about a year ago.It was a tough and challenging time but the Lord is faithful and does not Lie..He delivered us both as He will YOU...Your blessed and highly favored
      13 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Sam Ruff
      I don't know details...but I don't need to. I always enjoy your posts....and you are right, something BIG is about to manifest...It's so cool isn't it, when we know that hard times and tribulation are the announcements that FATHER is about to unleash something new and powerful in our Spirit....Thanks for you faith, brother. You are an encouragement to me...and I too am praying for you. Can't leave you out either, Dawn. I always enjoy your posts too. It's just awesome to see those who have been set free from religion communicating the truth to all. I believe religion is worse bondage than outright sin. But thanks be to our JESUS Who has made the way of deliverance from and for all.
      13 hours ago · · 2 people
    • Pang William
      Thank you Sam... thank you for being with us and your encouraging words. We needed that... especially in time of trouble. But He is always faithful, He never fail us! Faith is all we have and Faith is all we live. Love you Sam.

      The original post... http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=179650965407864&id=100000859777273&cmntid=179846805388280
      4 hours ago ·


No comments: