Monday, February 21, 2011

How many of you think I'm arrogant?

How many of you think I'm arrogant? Look down on others who does not understand Grace? Come, don't hold your stones... I'm ready to face it because if it is not of Love, is in vain.
Saturday at 12:45am · · ·
    • David Carper why? did someone accuse you of that?
      Saturday at 12:49am ·
    • Derrick Day As far as I can tell, you're not arrogant at all...
      Saturday at 12:57am ·
    • Pang William David, I won't say accuse... may be I am?
      Saturday at 1:03am ·
    • David Carper Grace can be elusive to define.
      Saturday at 1:04am ·
    • Jo-Anne Griffin-Sampson
      Pang I do not see you that way. Where did that thought come from? Was Ap Paul looking down on people when he preached the Gospel at times pumped up? With great conviction and passion. Sometimes I think the word love gets all mixed up in the body of Christ.I commend you my brother. By the Grace of God you are what you are!!! He is the potter we are the clay.I can think of many wonderful words to describe you but the word arrogant is NOT one of them. Please do not fall for that accusation.You have great God given talents and Gifts!!! Appreciate you!!! Very much.
      Saturday at 1:11am · · 3 people
    • Sylvette Diezmo a Big No! it was fun exchanging knowledge, questions tend to stretch our mind and widen our understanding.:)
      Saturday at 1:15am · · 1 person
    • Terry Hunter I have noticed that the people who speak about law are very judgemental of those who have the revelation of grace. I agree wutg Sylvette abd Jo-Anne. NO
      Saturday at 1:25am · · 3 people
    • Melanie Moran confidence is not being vain! accusers are vain!
      Saturday at 1:36am · · 2 people
    • Pang William
      A very dear sister thinks I am... and that really made me sad but I know who I am in Christ. All my posts are pointed to Christ and I know they are Truth and the Truth often shock those who has not understood Grace.

      She said... If you truly understand grace, you do not look down on others and criticise them for their lack of faith or lack of grace. You show them what true grace is by loving them and accepting them even when they think differently to you.

      Tell me how can I compromise the Truth? Grace is Grace, law is law... they cannot mixed! Should I say it is ok to live by the law if I truly love this person? Even Christ words offended the Pharisees.
      Saturday at 1:39am · · 5 people
    • Melanie Moran Dont worry about it! Persecution comes along with the true preaching of Grace!! So say hallelujah!! Ill rejoice with you!!
      Saturday at 1:43am · · 5 people
    • Diane Maartens When we make our boast in the Lord because we KNOW who we are IN Christ and boldly declare the same, we are told we are arrogant and boastful, I get it too Pang, don't pay any attention
      Saturday at 1:50am · · 4 people
    • Denise MacRae Satan wants us to have doubt about our beliefs. When I realized that I was finally able to stand in boldness knowing that I let God work through me is ALL I need. Hold fast to that which is good and do not let Satan take away your strength.
      Saturday at 1:52am · · 2 people
    • Diane Maartens
      I always say things like "I A KNOW WHO I AM, I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, I am BLESSED, I am a king and a priest, I am chosen royal and HOLY" and when I do this, I am called arrogant and boastful!!

      All I am doing is declaring what the Word of GOD says ABOUT ME! and I do sol because I KNOW that I AM what God says I am, I can do what He says I can do and I will boldly declare it to the whole world and no devil hatched out of hell can stop me! i
      Saturday at 1:59am · · 5 people
    • Melanie Moran It hurts but not more then the one man that carried all our hurt for our righteousness!! You keep preaching you keep ministering Grace!! Once again the ones that have persecuted me, have been the same people that have been blessing me! I have recordings on my answering machine LOL TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
      Saturday at 2:02am · · 4 people
    • Pang William True Diane, Faith is often misinterpreted as arrogant and boastful. Never have I read in the Bible that Jesus said... O ye of much faith? It is always... O ye of little faith?
      Saturday at 2:05am · · 2 people
    • Denise MacRae They were astonished at how authoritative Jesus spoke and also the apostles after Jesus left and they received the spirit. Today the churches don't want you to know who you are (Gods children). They want you to depend on them. That is why they teach to not listen to anyone who speaks differently then what they teach even though scripture says to prove all things. If we belong to God we will only hear his voice and no one else's.
      Saturday at 2:14am · · 2 people
    • Denise MacRae and may I add the churches teach that God speaks to no one these days but that is so untrue. God never stopped speaking to his children. He still does miracles also but yet people do not believe that either.
      Saturday at 2:20am · · 2 people
    • Pang William Amen Denise, Grace enable us to speak boldly... and that is hard to the ear but sweet to the heart.
      Saturday at 2:21am · · 2 people
    • Pang William So far... I see none accused me! Sorry, my dear sister, I'm not here to put you down but to let all my FB friends judge for me.

      Joh 8:10 ...where are those accusers of yours? Has no one condemned you?" ... I say No one, Lord!
      Saturday at 2:34am · · 2 people
    • Denise MacRae I even have grace believers who attack me when I preach that there is no hell. Seems to be something they all have in common. Hell is a very strong condemnation.
      Saturday at 2:36am · · 1 person
    • Denise MacRae and no one (law believers) read the part where Jesus says "neither do I condemn you"!!!!
      Saturday at 2:44am · · 1 person
    • Pang William Radical Truth! of the tree of Life... Darkness is the absent of Light, death is the absent of Life, hell is the absent of Kingdom of God. Where is hell if the Kingdom of God is in you?
      Saturday at 2:45am · · 1 person
    • DAwn Rubin Pang..i don't see you as arrogant...but as a loving compassionate and Grace filled as they come...your a blessing
      Saturday at 3:24am · · 4 people
    • DAwn Rubin I'm sure many thought Jesus and the Apostle Paul were arrogant too...going around healing forgiving people of their sins and telling them they were free......how arrogant! LOLOLOL
      Saturday at 3:29am · · 4 people
    • DAwn Rubin Jesus spent an entire chapter calling the pharsisees some horrible words..in Matt 23.....no one ever calls Jesus arrogant! yet, when we try to correct and rebuke flase teaching suddenly we're arrogant....
      Saturday at 3:31am · · 4 people
    • Richard Gamel Why Dawn, dont you know that you offended the pharisee's? I didnt see Jesus say, "Your right, my 12 little ducks, Im going to go apologize, I was too hard on them."
      Saturday at 3:41am · · 1 person
    • DAwn Rubin lololol...
      Saturday at 3:43am ·
    • Brandon J. Horner brother unconditional love is just that........you have the right to speak as you believe.............you speak your belief, i will speak mine, if they differ it is ok.......judge no one, i just disagree on what we call grace sometimes, i call it love when you call it grace...there must be a hell or the bible wouldn't speak of it, and there is a lake of fire, but not for believers, for non believers......if there isn't for non believers why even believe
      Saturday at 4:05am ·
    • Brandon J. Horner i think many read there is no hell and don't understand...there is no hell for believers.....but there is for non believers
      Saturday at 4:07am ·
    • Brandon J. Horner love u 2 dawn........just always thought that grace wouldn't pound on anyone or it is not grace......i take no offense i just stand for my faith....and love all period.......there is no condemnation in the body of Christ why preach it amen....i would just walk in there church and confront them...but there is condemnation for non believers
      Saturday at 4:10am ·
    • Pang William Brother Brandon, I know there are differences in us but do you see... I am arrogant?
      Saturday at 4:23am ·
    • Denise MacRae Hell is not talked about in scripture. Look to the Torah and the true writings and you will find it no where. It has been a false teaching for almost 2 thousands years and embedded in our culture so when you read where they say to read and listen to what they say it says you see hell. Why did not Jesus tell the apostles when they were told to go out to warn others? He did not. He said to go preach the good news of his coming kingdom.
      Saturday at 4:24am ·
    • DAwn Rubin oh boy...how'd we get on this topic...I'm outa hear!...LOL
      Saturday at 4:26am · · 2 people
    • Brandon J. Horner denise is ok so no one has to believe is ok if you think that....then we don't need a God because we are God.......what do you think the lake of fire is a mis print
      Saturday at 4:29am ·
    • Brandon J. Horner no your not arrogant pang you hold fast to your beliefs nothing wrong with that
      Saturday at 4:30am ·
    • Brandon J. Horner it is just grace seems to put faith on the back porch by what is written on posts since jp........remember peter when Jesus said come to me and peter started to......that was faith not grace........it takes great faith to walk on water.....grace makes us able to obtain it with the armor and fruits and gifts of the Spirit, or why else would they be in the bible
      Saturday at 4:33am ·
    • Brandon J. Horner it is written on our hearts and minds......even if we never read a scripture, so if we do what is right then hallelujah
      Saturday at 4:34am ·
    • Brandon J. Horner don't think i make lite of grace, i wouldn't be here without grace, but grace is a part of my God.......
      Saturday at 4:34am ·
    • Denise MacRae I don't understand your conclusion that we don't need God? Anyway fire is used to purify in scripture. Just as we receive fire to purify us and take away our sins so will it be used to purify those who do not believe in their lifetime. Why else does scripture say that even Satan will be purified?
      Saturday at 4:35am ·
    • Pang William Brother, I love you so. Faith and Grace is the same Person. Without Grace there is no Faith and without Faith there is no Grace. They both came together.
      Saturday at 4:37am · · 3 people
    • Denise MacRae I love you both Brandon and Pang we can discuss without bad feelings! That is LOVE! Love is what all things hang on to.
      Saturday at 4:38am · · 2 people
    • DAwn Rubin I can't see Brandon's comment becaue I blocked him a long time ago...is he still arguing that Grace is not Jesus? This is why I had to delete him..anyone trying to remove Grace from Jesus just grieves my heart...
      Saturday at 4:41am ·
    • Brandon J. Horner
      amen denise i am never offended, i love to discuss God even if we have disagreements..i will stand for Godhead trinity in 3 persons, for Jesus is not God alone, ...i said that God part because some are now saying they are equal with God and if we set ourselves above all as Jesus is watch out for isa. 14..........some take a single scripture and make a statement....that's not the way it is.....in fact i believe it was continual writing and was later put into chapters....refiners fire is not needed by the new grace gospel as per their comments not all but many.......i believe in healing fire to....the gifts of the Spirit could enable us to walk as Jesus did.....
      Saturday at 4:46am ·
    • Denise MacRae I am not a grace, universalist, but someone who takes all scripture into observation so to me GRACE is given to us to show there is no condemnation, faith is given to us to know that what God says is true. So by faith we know what we are going through we will over come because God is overcoming it for us. Anyone?
      Saturday at 4:46am · · 1 person
    • Pang William Dawn, my Brandon speaks a lot... and half the time I don't know what he is talking about. Guess I need deeper revelation. But one thing I know... he is really passionate for Christ. Don't block him :))
      Saturday at 4:47am · · 1 person
    • DAwn Rubin I had to block him..I know he is a sweet compassionate man but my heart grieved everytime he argued agaisnt Grace....it took too much emotional energy from me...
      Saturday at 4:48am ·
    • Brandon J. Horner i speak best in tongues.......
      Saturday at 4:49am · · 1 person
    • Denise MacRae Brandon there are tons of scripture that says we will receive the mind of Christ when we receive his spirit and that he has overcome for us. I have posted such scripture on my notes how we become one with God and Jesus and become perfect because of his spirit. When we speak of being perfect it is not us but God who is in us.
      Saturday at 4:49am · · 1 person
    • Pang William Brandon, can you see Dawn's post?
      Saturday at 4:50am ·
    • DAwn Rubin I don't think so
      Saturday at 4:50am ·
    • Brandon J. Horner no she blocked me long ago
      Saturday at 4:51am ·
    • Pang William Haha... then you two can speak all you want.
      Saturday at 4:52am · · 2 people
    • Brandon J. Horner amen paul taught while in flesh we boast in our weakness that His power may rest on us
      Saturday at 4:52am · · 1 person
    • Brandon J. Horner love u dawn..........your calling is your calling amen
      Saturday at 4:53am ·
    • Jonathan Yeong Pang William is not arrogant.... there are times where one differs on several issues concerning the Bible but does not mean we are seperated. We are still brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus! Amen GB
      Saturday at 4:53am · · 2 people
    • Denise MacRae but when we receive his spirit our flesh is dead! yahoooo
      Saturday at 4:53am · · 1 person
    • Pang William Dawn, Brandon said he loves you... how sweet?
      Saturday at 4:54am · · 1 person
    • Denise MacRae we receiving the renewing of our minds and our understanding is open up. For if God is in us (who cannot sin) keeps our sins at bay.... He over came for us IT IS DONE!
      Saturday at 4:54am · · 1 person
    • Brandon J. Horner yes i know denise, but some of the scriptures speak to the flesh we must live in until a new glorified body....we reckon it dead but it doesn't actually die, is why we walk by the Spirit
      Saturday at 4:55am ·
    • Brandon J. Horner pang to me an arrogant person is one who thinks he is better than others and you are not arrogant.....also if a man was wealthy i believe Jesus would want him to help the less fortunate
      Saturday at 4:57am ·
    • Denise MacRae Brandon that is why God says his word is a two edge sword. How can it say that we are protected and the flesh dead but yet say we still have to live after the flesh. Is this not a contradiction? What it is saying without God our flesh is sin but now we live after the spirit no longer sold under sin.
      Saturday at 4:58am · · 2 people
    • Pang William Brother... the flesh is dead, that's why we need to change our thinking... believing in the Spirit is walking in the Spirit.
      Saturday at 5:00am · · 1 person
    • Brandon J. Horner The flesh sins because it feels incomplete and needs somethjng else to complete it. That's why people drink, do drugs, lust, commit adultry,and covet. The flesh has needs. The devil sells the bill of goods that sin will fill these needs. He doesn't call it sin. He disguises it in such a way that you can justify it. You are complete in Christ, and will not sin in Christ, because you don't have a need to.
      Saturday at 5:03am ·
    • Brandon J. Horner denise what bothers me is posts like technically we don't have to ask Jesus into our hearts, what is being born again then, that was by a.wommack, there is no explanation for such words.......and if non believers are saved it goes against the bibles teachings....why believe if we are all saved.....
      Saturday at 5:20am ·
    • Brandon J. Horner another is let God serve us....i believe we are here to serve God and bring more into the kingdom.........if we believe the power of the Holy Spirit will flow through us, it is in no way of self
      Saturday at 5:23am ·
    • DAwn Rubin Pang...lol..you little peacemaker you!!!!.....actually, I do love him...................from a distance!!!
      Saturday at 5:29am · · 1 person
    • Denise MacRae
      Believing is for the first fruits to be with Jesus at the millennium. I understand you not getting it for you have never heard it before. Paul did not ask God to come into his heart. He was going about finding followers to throw them in jai...See More
      Saturday at 5:30am ·
    • Denise MacRae Remember the first resurrection are for those who God called and will be with him during the millennium. The rest are risen after the resurrection and they are taught as we have been. They will have no doubt that God exists for he will be with them and they will see for themselves. Ever since man ate of the fruit of good and evil man has decided for himself what is right and wrong and God is getting us back to following him.
      Saturday at 5:33am ·
    • Ronel Bosman I don't think you are arrogant at all - we are all entitle to an opinion and at least your post challenges people to think and react! Keep it up.
      Saturday at 5:47am · · 2 people
    • Christine Racette Pang anyone open enough to ask the church to look at their walk is a person God has called please know I love you and your leadership is in Gods hands and if you cannot trust his hand...Trust His heart because you are there.
      Saturday at 8:29am · · 1 person
    • Pang William
      Ooh... you all are such a great blessing to me and i'm so glad to be called your friend. My whole life was a joke until Christ. Now, I found my purpose in life... a seed planted here in FB by Him that shall grow tell and strong for Him. I love you all.

      Mat 13:31 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field, 32 which indeed is the least of all the seeds; but when it is grown it is greater than the herbs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and nest in its branches."
      Saturday at 11:01am ·
    • Sam Ruff Pang, I've never sensed anything but humility and grace in your words....
      Saturday at 3:48pm · · 1 person
    • Pang William
      Brandon, I've just reread what you wrote...

      it is just grace seems to put faith on the back porch by what is written on posts since jp........remember peter when Jesus said come to me and peter started to......that was faith not grace........it takes great faith to walk on water.....grace makes us able to obtain it with the armor and fruits and gifts of the Spirit, or why else would they be in the bible

      Hope this help... As I said Grace and Faith is One in Christ. Grace is always present but it takes Faith to receive. In the case of Peter walked on water... Jesus (the Grace of God) was on the water and Peter was the only one bold enough to ask (seek His Grace) to walk on the water. And Jesus said Come (Faith comes by hearing the word of Christ) and Peter walked (Grace super abound and miracle happened) on water. But the minute Peter looked to the wind (seeing the problem and doubted) he started to sink. But Peter quickly turn back to Jesus (beholding Jesus) and said "Lord save me!". And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him (He never leave us nor forsake us). And they both walked back to the boat (Peter still received the miracle), and the wind ceased (the problem stopped).

      It isn't which is greater... Grace or Faith? They are both a must to God. Without Jesus whom we called Grace, Peter can never walk on the water. And if Peter never asked, Jesus won't have said Come. Jesus didn't tell the other eleven to come. He always respect your will. You ask, you get. You don't ask, you don't get. It is the one word "Come" that Peter receive his Faith from Jesus. If Jesus never said Come, Peter could not have walked on water. That's why Faith is the key to His Grace. Grace is given, it is always there, it is a constant and never changed... but Faith changes. When Peter looked at the wind, his Faith was dissipated and started to sink but when he turned to Jesus again, his Faith was restored and again walked on water.

      This is the only one small part that we do... is keep beholding Jesus in the Word, He shall fill us with His Faith and we shall continue to walk on water. Notice... among the twelves only one asked. Are you that only one bold enough to ask or just letting the miracle passes by? Shalom.
      19 hours ago ·
    • Tina Willis Just confident!!!!!!!!!!! You know who you are in Christ and to those that don't know who they are in Christ, they see it as arrogance.
      9 hours ago · · 3 people

No comments: