Friday, November 21, 2008

The power in your tongue

Jesus said: "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." (Mat 16:19)

For the Grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age. (Tit 2:11-12) Speak these things, exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no one despise you. (Tit 2:15) Death and life are in the power of the tongue. (Pro 18:21) Use it well. Hear Him!

3 comments:

Alan Hiu said...

I'm the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, Amen!

Jamie said...

I have been set free from The Law of Sin and Death and live by The Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus! :)

yaso said...

What must I say to cover all... mmm...yes, "AS HE IS SO AM I IN THIS WORLD!"