Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My sheep hear My voice

"O LORD, I know the way of man is not in himself; It is not in man who walks to direct his own steps." (Jer 10:23)

To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose on earth. (Eccl 3:1) Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain. (Psa 127:1) We can plan all we want but the answer is in God. (Pro 16:1) My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. (John 10:27) Stand still, wait and hear Him!

3 comments:

Felidadida said...

Yaso! I've known that you have your own blog for 2 weeks now and I haven't had the time to really sit down and read through it. We're truly blessed to have bloggers like you and Alan. It will be an amazing journey to know more about Jesus from both of you the anointed ones. :)

Indeed we should stand still and wait on Him. Our own effort made us wait longer.. Why not just wait on Him and it will manifest alot quicker than we expected? :)

yaso said...

Praise God! You must be really having good time in Australia. We miss you dear... in church, in worship, also in kgroup.

Why not also share your thoughts with us on your blog too. Our brother richchurch is about to take off his flight of Grace. You know... It is not about us but about Him. Hear Him la and He loves to talk one...

Felidadida said...

Haha.. I missed you guys and church too.. Can't wait to go back.. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy staying here but not too long coz I have lots to do back home.. Missed our Kuching food the most.. Haha

Share His thoughts on my own blog? Hmm.. I will when He starts prompting my heart to share hehe.. Yes, He does love to talk and joke too.. We're truly blessed to have such a good and faithful God on our sides.. :))))))))))))))))

Praise God that He's raising up more Christian bloggers.. :)