Friday, January 2, 2009

Plans to prosper you

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, "declares the LORD"... (Jer 29:11-14)

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man's obedience many will be made righteous. (Rom 5:19) For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Rom 6:23) Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. (Mat 7:7-8) Hear Him!

No comments: