Sunday, January 18, 2009

You are free indeed

O LORD; I say, "You are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living." Listen to my cry, for I am in desperate need; rescue me from those who pursue me, for they are too strong for me. Set me free from my prison (troubles), that I may praise Your name. Then the righteous will gather about me because of Your goodness to me. (Psa 142:5-7)

Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (John 8:31-32) You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness. (Rom 6:18) It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. (Gal 5:1) So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. (2Co 4:18) Christ has set us free indeed though it doesn't look like so sometimes. Truly truly what you see and feel isn't the truth, the truth is in the word of God. Only you believe, it will come to pass! Hear Him!

No comments: