Monday, August 9, 2010

Grace, Grace... what would I do without you?

Pang William Grace, Grace... what would I do without you? You're are the First in my mind every morning and the Last thought before I sleep! You're the Beginning of my every word and the End of all my prayers! You're the Alpha to all my praises and the Omega of all the glories! You're the Aleph of all my life and the Tav unto eternity! Hallelujah!!

August 9 at 1:41pm · ·
    • Tina Willis William, that's so beautiful.... such beautiful worship you just displayed. I am moved by your genuine love for our Lord. Hallelujah.
      August 9 at 1:59pm · · 4 people
    • Kathy Holden me tooooooooo......... awsum and reposting.... thx.
      August 9 at 2:18pm · · 3 people
    • Pang William Thank you Tina... this is Love... and not of myself but His Grace in me! This is Love... the one thing I long to see everyday. I see His Love, I see my love... flowing out to everyone! I see His Love... I see everything accomplished! I see His Love... nothing else matters anymore! Thank You Daddy for giving us Grace!
      August 9 at 2:33pm · · 6 people
    • Michelle Iholts Truely BEAUTIFUL!
      August 9 at 3:44pm · · 4 people
    • Cathy Grainger Absolutely touching the heart of every reader
      August 9 at 5:42pm · · 3 people
    • Brian Alexander Wow and i find myself enveloped in the middle of all of that. What a love story of our awesome God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
      August 9 at 7:04pm · · 4 people
    • Vanetta Stephens Me too, Pang! Often, I wake up with Him speaking to me about something. I love it :-) Great way to start the day (and end it as you said!) He is to be magnified and praised, to be sure! :-)
      August 9 at 9:27pm · · 2 people
    • Annatjie Nel Roos Grace is not a teaching. It is not a doctrine. Its is not a topic in Bible school. Grace is a person and His name is JESUS !!!!
      August 9 at 10:34pm · · 3 people
    • Sandy Crosby Pang, you ought to patent that one bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      It comes from out of the abundance of your heart, Beautiful Grace brother.
      August 10 at 12:12am · · 1 person
    • Sandy Crosby Your comment made me cry Pang, I need to remember that all that matters anymore is His Love....so ...true.....
      August 10 at 12:15am · · 2 people
    • Pang William Has anyone ever asked you... How to find Grace? What would be your answer if he/she is believer?
      August 10 at 12:18am ·
    • Sandy Crosby I would have to say; go back to the cross, if you have lost him that is. but a believer wouldnt or shouldnt ask that Pang, as they havnt lost grace if they are a believer, just believe in grace, its yours!:)
      August 10 at 2:15am ·
    • Pang William My answer would be... Gal 5:4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
      August 10 at 4:24am · · 1 person
    • Sandy Crosby Amen!Dig it:)
      August 10 at 4:25am ·

No comments: