Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What exactly does it mean to you when you say... "I am the righteousness of God in Christ!"?

Pang William What exactly does it mean to you when you say... "I am the righteousness of God in Christ!"?

August 17 at 4:03pm · ·
    • Datin Sri Kumang Ati right standing with GOD..sinless...:)
      August 17 at 4:14pm · · 4 people
    • Jeda Chakas i have d full acces of what Jesus had.. beautiful exchange @ d cross. i am God’s righteousnes i am 100porciento.. wink
      August 17 at 4:18pm · · 2 people
    • Alejandro Grace Ararat All the Jesus is [perfct obedience, perfect thoughts, perfect attitude, perfect obidence to the law, and perfect spiritual obedience above all towards YAHWEH] and blessings, healing, favor and much moe at redemption [the cross] was finish. Jesus was not finish but the work of salvation for sinners [me]. Therefore HE gave himself for me so I may receive His righteousness by Grace. Blessed be His name
      August 17 at 5:35pm · · 1 person
    • David Kosalim
      I'm glad you ask! becoz sometimes I do ask this question too!
      I think being the righteousness of God in Christ is something like knowing you are right altho the world says otherwise. take Bill Gates for instance. He quit college and established his own path and get successful. u dont have to follow regular rules. u can hear your heart and follow it. and if you're wrong? the heck! you are the righteousness of God in Christ!
      August 17 at 7:02pm · · 2 people
    • Sandy Crosby Excellent Queston Pang, It means relief to my soul when I declare it with my mouth aloud. I am the righteousness of God, therefore I am under grace therefore I am Highly favored, deeply loved, greatly blessed and protected, redeeemed from the curse of the law.!
      August 17 at 7:14pm · · 1 person
    • Sandy Crosby HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS IS MINE
      August 17 at 7:19pm ·
    • Pang William Think about this one too... As He is so are you in this world! :))
      August 17 at 7:34pm · · 1 person
    • Byron Mill You have been made acceptable to God's holy standards and accepted as a beloved child no matter what u do u are still His beloved. God has brought us up to His level so He can bless our socks off!
      August 17 at 7:54pm · · 3 people
    • Byron Mill Get this ..,Christ IS IN YOU!! So when God looks at us He sees Jesus because our flesh and all our sins and unrighteousness have been crucified and incinerated in Hell with Jesus so all that God sees in us is the perfection of Jesus, right now, at the judgement seat and forever. Thats why God can say As Jesus is so are you brother/sister. Christ is in you! This gives u assurance of sharing His glory!
      August 17 at 8:10pm · · 3 people
    • Mark Boyce I am completely, irreversibly, totally blessed, deeply, deeply loved and accepted beyond repair in the Beloved! I am the disciple whom Jesus loves!
      August 17 at 8:33pm · · 4 people
    • David Kosalim ‎@ Mark: wow! that is mighty!
      August 17 at 8:34pm · · 1 person
    • Mark Boyce Yea! I heard that going around the "block" and I make it mine!
      August 17 at 8:46pm · · 2 people
    • Ginger Pearce as HE is so am i.
      August 17 at 8:49pm · · 2 people
    • Nina Sianturi I can stand boldy before the Lord to find grace, If I fail I still can stand boldy before Him, I can expect the fullfilment of His promises in my life and have a confidence expectation of good. No matter what I am God is always my Abba, Father..and many more...
      August 17 at 9:07pm · · 3 people
    • Tina Willis It means I'm right & tight with my Daddy no matter what. He can't love me any more or less, He'll never leave me, and NOTHING can ever separate me from Him or His love. Wow. That's me... I AM the righteousness of God "in" Christ because I put my faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ. Amen
      August 17 at 10:03pm · · 2 people
    • Pang William Think again... seek the Truth... what is the righteousness of God?
      August 17 at 10:32pm · · 1 person
    • Debbie Fowler
      I've often wondered EXACTLY what does that mean from the scripture's perspective and my own. Just now, I went to an online lexicon. I always find that there are many greek words that we translate as one, so sometimes we aren't getting what the scripture is saying. The scripture is 2 Corinthians 5:20-21

      We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God. God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

      The greek word in this instance is Dikaiosune which means

      "Definition
      in a broad sense: state of him who is as he ought to be, righteousness, the condition acceptable to God
      the doctrine concerning the way in which man may attain a state approved of God
      integrity, virtue, purity of life, rightness, correctness of thinking feeling, and acting
      in a narrower sense, justice or the virtue which gives each his due"

      It also states this word is a noun. For me, it is the wonderful exchanged life. Christ became sin for me, He paid the cost at the cross. And, now, I am living proof of God's pureness, rightness, correctness, justice, etc. Because I have become the righteousness of God.

      Wow, I still have to think on this one for a while. Sometimes I say words or phrases so many times that they don't have the full impact they should have on me. Would the scripture still mean the same if it was said like this.... I am God's righteousness? That sounds very strange to me, but is that not what the scripture says?

      Any comments on this one?
      August 17 at 10:32pm · · 3 people
    • Cathy Rheeder Exchanged lives,ive died&my life is hid with CHRIST IN GOD.NOW CHRIST LIVES HIS LIFE IN ME AS ME.SON OF MAN PRESENTED US TO GOD SO WE SONS OF GOD CAN PRESENT MAN TO GOD AS THOUGH WE ALL NEVER SINED.FROM FALLEN STATE TO UPRIGHT STATE.
      August 17 at 10:39pm · · 2 people
    • Tina Willis God's holiness. Because Jesus gave me His white robe, God seems me sanctified, holy. He see's me as He sees His Son. As Jesus is, so am I in this world... 1 John 4:17
      August 17 at 10:41pm · · 1 person
    • Sylvette Diezmo I am right with God no matter what happens, i am now His Child!
      August 17 at 11:02pm · · 3 people
    • Sandy Crosby Mary, I dont think a repentive heart is the right answer...and we are not talking about being equal to Jesus, only His Righteousness is ours by virtue of "a gift". And we are not talking about being mighty and dangerous against all evil yet that is true, what you should say here is that you are righteousness of God material because Jesus Lives in you!
      August 18 at 1:42am ·
    • Brandon J. Horner a righteous man's prayer availeth much.......means we have God's ear as His child, and we have taken on His likeness, clothed in glory on that day......right standing gives us all authority over all creation, we have a say in what goes on in this ole world......by grace through faith we are sons of God and co-heirs to all creation.....it is a gift from God.....a promise for all time and eternity.....hallelujah
      August 18 at 4:24am · · 2 people
    • Pang William
      To me... The righteousness of God is God Himself. The divine exchange took place at the cross. The question is how much do we know of that? As I ponder on it... a passion of love stirred up deep inside me. The more I seek, the deeper it gets. I can't tell you because I don't know how and I don't think it can. But I know one thing... Seek His love in you for He is in you!

      1Co 13:12 Now we see only a dim likeness of things. It is as if we were seeing them in a mirror. But someday we will see clearly. We will see face to face. What I know now is not complete. But someday I will know completely, just as God knows me completely. 13 The three most important things to have are faith, hope and love. But the greatest of them is love.

      I love you all!
      August 18 at 9:32am · · 2 people
    • Stacy Smith Mims that is really beautiful Pang!! He is so amazing, deep call out to deep! I believe it becomes a fire shut up in our bones...what do we do but to tell the story of this love!
      August 18 at 9:47am · · 2 people
    • Brandon J. Horner exactly brother, love is greatest, Jesus expressed it best, now let us the body seek to walk as He did.....through the power of the Holy Spirit for the glory of our Father who glorified the Son Christ Jesus whom we are the body of....hallelujah.....now is the time
      August 18 at 4:26pm · · 1 person

No comments: