Saturday, December 4, 2010

Do something to accomplish something

Do you know that as long as we do something to accomplish something... we are still under the law?
21 hours ago · · ·
    • Pang William
      I used to ask... how can I have more Faith? I know it is through Faith that we receive Grace. Then I remembered... Faith comes by hearing of His Word. So I hear more sermons, read more His Word... but then I still cannot have more Faith. Then I remembered again... Faith works through Love. So I tried to feel more His Love, listen to worship songs... Still I can't have more Faith! Why?

      Until one day when I have given up trying... He said to me... "son, you already have it"! Immediately it was like the heaven opened up inside me... Somehow that Faith became so real that I know and I know beyond any doubt that... I have the Faith, I have the Grace, I have the Love... I already have everything!... I thought I have and yet was looking for it. Is it an oxymoron?

      Because I didn't see it in the Spirit but in the flesh. How many of you were like me... saying It Is Finished!, saying we are made complete in Christ, saying as He is so are we in this world yet we are searching and searching. We thought one day we will understand and we will see the manifestation but what we didn't know that one day can only come when we stop searching. Do you know that as long as we do something to accomplish something... we are still under the law?
      21 hours ago · · 7 people
    • Pang William
      So are we to disregard the law? Many of our brothers and sisters in Christ think we the Grace camp are preaching against the law. Actually we are not against the law, we are for the law which is holy, good and just. And on top of that we have fulfilled the law in Christ.

      Then what does it mean by fulfilled the law? Eze 18:4 ... The soul who sins shall die. Did we sin? Yes, we were born in the flesh, in sin in Adam. So we must die and we did in the flesh, on the cross in Christ. That we have fulfilled the law of sin and death in the flesh.

      And now do we still keep the law? Off cause YES! But we don't do it like those of the flesh anymore because when Christ was raised from the death by the Spirit, so were we. Now we are of the Spirit and not the flesh because Rom 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

      Now how do we are fulfill this new law called the law of the Spirit of life? By Love through Christ! Not our love but His Love come by the fruit of the Spirit that fulfilled this law! Rom 13:10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

      Now do we still sin? Off cause NO! Because we are now of the Spirit and not of the flesh. 1Jn 3:9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God. Therefore Rom 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.
      21 hours ago · · 3 people
    • Bertha Harmon THIS IS SOOOOO GOOOOOD!!!!!
      21 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Mie Mie Primne All right!!! Amen and Amen my brother William :)... Preach it! Well said! I AM BLESSED!
      21 hours ago · · 2 people
    • Pang William
      Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

      Now the question is... do you see yourself in the Spirit or still see yourself in the flesh? Heb 10:2 ... For the worshipers, once purified, would have no more consciousness of sins. ... no more consciousness of the flesh!

      We have not been perfected in the flesh but in the Spirit... our flesh is dead... I repeat our flesh is dead!!! We are no more in the flesh but in the Spirit. But if we still stay in the realm of flesh, if we still walk according to the flesh, if we still think like the world think... we will continue to see the sin, lack, sickness and suffering... and death. Repent, see yourselves died on the cross... and see yourselves live and alive in the Spirit, see yourselves as Christ!

      The struggle of Apostle Paul...

      Rom 7:19 For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice. Rom 7:20 Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.

      Rom 7:21 I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good. Rom 7:22 For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man. Rom 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

      Rom 7:24 O wretched man that I am! [Who] will deliver me from this body of death? Rom 7:25 I thank God—through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.

      Then comes Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus!
      20 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Mandy Garford AMEN!!!!! preach it brother!!
      19 hours ago · · 2 people
    • Jo-Anne Griffin-Sampson Right on Pang!!!!!!
      14 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Donna Crowley I am looking to allow the Spirit of Christ to do it through me. If I do it in my own strength it will fail anyway.
      13 hours ago · · 2 people
    • Pang William
      The Flood Story... A flood threatens a town, forcing everyone to evacuate, But Joe thinks, "I'm a devout man, God will save me," and stays put. As the waters rise, Joe's neighbor comes by and says, "Joe come with me, we've got to go." Joe declines, "I'm a devout man, God will save me."

      The waters keep rising, Joe scrambles to his second floor. A firefighter in a rowboat comes by. "Get in the boat or you'll drown," he says. Joe again declines, saying, "God will save me. So this flood story goes."

      Finally, the flood waters force Joe to his roof. A police helicopter comes by and throws down a rope. "Climb up or you'll drown," the policeman yells. "No, I'm a devout man, God will save me," Joe replies.

      Soon, Joe drowns. He arrives in heaven and challenges God. "Why didn't you help me?" "What do you mean?" God says. "I did help. I sent a neighbor, a firefighter and a helicopter."

      I'm sure many of you have heard of this story and the generally conclusion is... You must help yourself for God to help you. God can't help you if you refuse to accept His help. Now ask yourself... Do you think so? Or someone may say to you... Faith without work is dead. Whose work is that? Faith is believing in receiving His Grace provided. In the first place you would not have that Faith if you would not receive His Grace.

      Jesus always said... "O you of little faith" but never once we heard Him said... "O you of too much faith". But man always diminished your faith by pointing you to works... Telling you that you must do something and when you do that, you have shifted your eyes away from Christ into works, you have made your faith into unbelief.

      Mat 14:29 So He said, "Come." And when Peter had come down out of the boat, he walked on the water to go to Jesus. Mat 14:30 But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, "Lord, save me!" Mat 14:31 And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, "O you of little faith, why did you doubt?" ... When Jesus said... "Come", He has given Peter the Faith to come out of the boat and walk on the water. But then why did Peter doubt? Because he shifted his eyes away from Jesus.

      Faith is always given first before Grace can be received. Not our faith but His Faith. Do you think God was concerned whether the Israelites would cross when He opened up the red sea? Do you think Jesus would say... what if they don't accept me after I sacrificed for them?

      Eph 1:4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, Eph 1:5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, Eph 1:6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.

      What have we done? He chose us, He predestined us and He has given us the Faith to come onto the boat. Shalom.
      8 hours ago · · 1 person

No comments: