Saturday, December 11, 2010

What happened to that childlike faith we once had?

Think about this...
How did you come to accept Christ? Has anyone prove to you that the Bible is true? Or anyone proved that Jesus is the Son of God? How much did you know about the Word of God? Has anyone said you must have faith before you can accept Him as your Savior???
18 hours ago · · ·
    • Pang William No...I don't think so at all! You believed because you just believed. And if anyone asked you why? You'd say I just believed la... why what? Now that we have received Him... what happened to that childlike faith we once had?
      20 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Steve Snedeger ‎:)
      20 hours ago ·
    • Juanita Pallares Believe and Receive!!!
      19 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Minister James Grant Believe that He is and all the Knowledge understanding and wisdom will come Amen.
      19 hours ago via Facebook Mobile · · 2 people
    • Susan Hernandez-Vivas yeah.. I also believe that among so many reasons that people say why they don't believe in Jesus is because they just choose NOT to believe....
      19 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Ryan Clegg But we must learn all that we can about Him so that we can always have an intelligent answer for those who ask us why we have the faitht that we have, as the Apostle Peter said
      19 hours ago · · 2 people
    • Ryan Clegg This includes things like Apologetics... can you prove the Trinity from the Bible? Can you give reasons why the Ressurection actually happened and isn't some myth from an Archaic Book? Most Christians cannot. And that is sad.
      19 hours ago · · 2 people
    • John P. Cwynar Hey Ryan... lets see you prove that I exist.:)
      18 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Ryan Clegg I never said to prove that God exists, You cannot PROVE that He exists. I said to give an intelligent answer. That is something that we can all do. Just following what Peter said. "but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect," (I Peter 3:15)
      18 hours ago · · 2 people
    • John P. Cwynar
      Ryan, I am not challenging you, brother. But I find it interesting that we (me included) have a double standard in the way we relate to eachother and the way we relate to God. I could be a two headed idiot from Tanzania, but you just accept me as a brother and begin relating with me. I am quite sure you will not feel the need to explain or defend me to anyone else. But for some reason we (me included) feel the need to exercise apologetics about the One Who above all, needs no defense. Remember, Peter says our defense is not about God, but about the hope that is in us.
      18 hours ago ·
    • Ryan Clegg
      And we get our hope from God.
      Just because you say that you are a Christian doesn't mean that I accept you as a brother. I watch what you do, what you post, your responses. These prove to me that you are what you say you are.
      Kind of different here.
      Paul would frequently go to the temple and debate with the Jews in the synagogues (Acts 17:1-2, 18:4, and 18:19). So much so that it was called "his custom".
      What was he reasoning? Jesus, crucified for our sins and ressurected.
      If Paul did it and Peter says to do it (How can you defend the Hope without defending the one that it comes from?), how can it be wrong for us to do the same?
      17 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Ryan Clegg I don't just blindly tell people that you are a Christian. I check you first. "You shall know them by their fruits."
      So I studied you more than you think
      17 hours ago · · 2 people
    • Pang William
      Guys... Often time we let our minds dictate us instead of our hearts. My question was... what happened to that childlike faith we once had? How beautiful if we can continue to be like a child always.

      Mat 18:3 and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
      17 hours ago ·
    • Ryan Clegg Very true
      17 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Mark Boyce It is the Holy Spirit through the preaching of the Gospel of Christ, the gospel of grace, the forgiveness of sins forever, that draws men to Jesus. That's how it works. It has nothing to do with how good you are in mental gymnastics and debate. Salvation is entirely a work of the Holy Spirit in a heart responding by faith to the seed planted in it; the incorruptible Word it hears.
      17 hours ago · · 4 people
    • Ryan Clegg
      I didn't say that it wasn't the Holy Spirit that does it... but the Bible say for us to be able to give a REASONABLE ANSWER and to Study to show ourselves approved...
      There has neve been a powerful minister or anyone used of God that did not dedicate their time to studying the Word of God (at least in New Testament Times).
      You cannot preach the Gospel without knowing the Word!
      so what do you do with 1 Peter 3:15?
      17 hours ago ·
    • John P. Cwynar I agree about the childlike faith, Pang, which was my point. I may be 'childish,' but I accept you, Mark, Ryan as brothers unseen and unproven, just as I accept Christ as Savior, Lord, Son of God, Elder Brother... all unseen and unproven. "Whom having not seen, ye love..."
      16 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Minister James Grant A child, that is why we are Born Again. After that we drink some milk of the Word. But, we finally have to eat some meat that knowledge understanding and wisdom that only the Word of God can bring. But we all remain children of the Most High God Amen.
      16 hours ago via Facebook Mobile · · 2 people
    • Pang William Love is always the answer. Hallelujah!
      16 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Ryan Clegg
      I am not saying that we Must PROVE God to anyone... I am saying that we should hae reasonable answers for the people that come to us asking why we believe what we believe.
      Childlike faith is not not knowing that my dad exists... it is following my dad, knowing that he knows best and I don't. It is the same with God
      16 hours ago · · 1 person
    • John P. Cwynar Pang, I have never seen you, but for some reason unknown to me, I love you.
      16 hours ago · · 3 people
    • Ryan Clegg So if I am asked why I believe in the Ressurection while witnessing, I should say, "Jesus loves you. Just believe"?
      16 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Pang William
      Knowledge on the Word is vital to Life but when to say what is always by the Spirit. If we don't know the Word... we have no content to use. I hope you all can agree to this.

      Luk 12:11 "Now when they bring you to the synagogues and magistrates and authorities, do not worry about how or what you should answer, or what you should say. Luk 12:12 For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say."
      16 hours ago · · 2 people
    • Ryan Clegg And surely we can all agree on this...If you are speaking the Word, It is likely not going to hurt the siutuation.
      15 hours ago ·
    • John P. Cwynar
      Ryan, with my Seminary training I have persuaded people to accept Christ by presenting all the Biblical facts. I can do great apologetics. You are free to do the same. But my experience is that it does nothing. Paul says knowledge puffs people up. Love is the ONLY way.

      What I try to do while witnessing is just to love on the person. I love even the unsaved as brothers and sisters who just don't know it yet. Showing them the familial love of God will spark a flame in them that they will not understand, but will tell them, "I belong there... how do I get in."
      15 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Peter Wanderema
      hahahaha.....the bible says in psm119:130 says" the entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding to the simple". Accepting christ was not a mistake but was predestined by God. Rom 8:29.."for whom He did fore-know He also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of His son,that he might be the first born among many brethrens...some one needs to have faith before you can accept him as your saviour for faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. its until you hear the word of God being preached that you can accept christ, and from hearing faith comes and its by faith that you believe with the heart. Rom 10:10 says "for with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation"...so all i needed was to hear the word of God and then accepted christ, and thru the preaching i knew that bible is true, and that Jesus was the son of God for indeed he is....
      15 hours ago · · 2 people
    • John P. Cwynar I did not mean to leave out the Word (sorry). Just not trying to prove doctrine to an unbeliever.
      15 hours ago ·
    • Ryan Clegg
      I am not saying that we do this to ALL people... just the ones that ask why we believe what we believe. Love is the only answer and I don't remeber saying otherwise...
      Love compels men to witness. God's love draws men to Him. God does it through us... but you cannot even witness without FIRST knowing the WORD.
      If someone asks, we are to give them answers... that is what the Scriptures say. Do you have one that goes against 1 Peter 3:15 or all of the ones in Acts? If so, do show them.
      Paul, who was very well trained and very highly knowldgable (You could say that he went to Seminary) made it his custom to REASON with Jews in the synogogues. Was he wrong in doing so? Do you think that he didn't win anyone to the Lord?
      The only ones that we persuade are the ones that ask questions.
      15 hours ago ·
    • Ryan Clegg And what about BELIEVERS that ask about doctrine? Should we tell them? There are a lot of Christians that can't even talk doctrine to other Christians
      15 hours ago ·
    • John P. Cwynar
      What I am looking for with believer & unbeliever alike is encounter. Unless we have an encounter with eachother and more importantly with the Living God we are just wasting our time anyway. For me (you may differ) love is the key that opens the door to encounter. The Word flows in this encounter as Peter W. pointed out. Once the door is open, all kinds of good things can and do happen, including exchange about doctrine and the meaty things of the Word. I personally have never had an encounter doing apologetics. Just my experience.
      15 hours ago ·
    • Ryan Clegg So, what do you do if an unsaved person asks you about the Trinity?

      And Do you have any Scriptures that prove that what I am saying is wrong?
      15 hours ago ·
    • John P. Cwynar Ryan, I have no desire to prove you wrong. I have been giving you my experience. For me to try to explain the Trinity to a blind, deaf, dead person is a waste of time. To introduce them to an encounter with a living, breathing Member of the Trinity... Great Stuff!
      15 hours ago ·
    • Ryan Clegg So Peter was wrong... gotcha
      15 hours ago ·
    • Ryan Clegg Personal opinions only matter when they are in line with the Bible.
      15 hours ago ·
    • Ryan Clegg So you just tell the person that asks you "Don't worry about that.To over your head." ?
      15 hours ago ·
    • Peter Wanderema ‎@ Ryan..colossians 4:3-7; its all about prayer. However there those christian believer as you said that ask about doctrine, as Paul says in 2 Tim 4:3-6...i love the bible because every thing that you need is in it, the bible says my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge..thats why so many christians are like they are coz they dont seek divine knowledge..you can only teach what you have been taught....its until we accept the ministry of the word in our spirit, we can not live a proper christian life
      15 hours ago · · 2 people
    • John P. Cwynar ‎@ Ryan... you definitely 'got me.' You apparently have confused apologetics with 'getting people.' Since my personal opinions do not meet with your standards, I guess I have nothing else to say. My prayer is that you someday learn what love and childlike faith are really all about. Encounter with Jesus is where you start.
      14 hours ago ·
    • Peter Wanderema yu can explain the trinity to them....but remember a canal mind can not discern spiritual things so you have to handle the topic carefully so that they can understand it once and for all....let them know that even man consists of three...man is a spirit, has a soul and lives in a body.1 John 5:7 says "for there are three that bear witness in heaven:the Father, the word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one...the word is Jesus as in John 1:1
      14 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Ryan Clegg
      Actually John... I believe that you started the argument with me. by trying to "slip me up" by asking me to prove that you exist. So, please don't act like I am not a person of love because I defended my belief.
      I asked for Scripture. It alone is the Authority. Not you, not me, not anyone else. Iunderstand what Childlike faith is (not that I always have it). It is taking your son up the mountain and sacrificing him just because God tells you too. It is walking around the walls of Jericho and shouting at the end because God tells you too. it is building an ark when you have never even experienced rain because God tells you too. It is dyiing on a cross for all of mankind because God tells you too. It is giving up your life, going into dangerous places, and preaching what may get you killed because God tells you too.
      I wasn't trying to "get" anyone. I stated my opinion and you attacked it. I defended it with Scripture. You can do the same.
      14 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Pang William
      I'm sure everyone is different but I can share my path... I was a devoted Buddhist for more than twenty years. I say devoted is because I spent hours everyday in it. But Praise Daddy that I also have a very devoted Christian sister who had been praying for me to come home for the same number of years too. Every time she said "Jesus loves you" and I would replied "Buddha also loves you". That happened for many years but I didn't change.

      Until about three and a half years ago... I saw a huge difference between me and my sister. You see the aim of a Buddhist is compassion and peace in selfless seeking. But for twenty years of seeking I found nothing but I saw the Love which I was seeking in her and the Peace too. Her Love is unconditional but my is only limited to my own family. Her Peace is always there no matter what but I was struggling to find peace.

      God is good. He knows I needed to reach the end of myself to find Him. Over the twenty years of struggling in life... I lose my house, a few cars and my jobs too. Nothing worked out well. That was why I was so devoted in seeking the answers but from a wrong source.

      One night she came to me (for she knew my struggles) and said... I have a friend who wants to give you a new car and a new house, would you want it? I knew she was talking about Jesus and that night I born again. Just imagine I have to spend that long a time to find Grace... But I am so glad I have found Him.

      Just for you info... I have received my brand new car, fully paid and my new house is on the way. But now the car and the house are not that important to me anymore because I have found the Love and the Peace my sister has... in Christ! And now I understand what it means... The end of man is the beginning of Grace. If I never walked the journey, I would not be who I am today. I know I am a living epistle of Christ for His glory. And I hope my testimony enlightened you. Shalom.
      14 hours ago · · 2 people
    • Ryan Clegg Awesome Testimony Pang! God will reach out in the exact way that a person needs! Truly awesome testimony
      14 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Curtis Farmer
      Nothing I am saying here is a contradiction of any other comment. Just an addition. And a "different" way of looking at the matter.

      We do know that many of the first century Christians were "unlearned" in the scripture. For many of the the NT wasn't even written yet and many had not been schooled in the OT scripture. What about them? What came to be known as NT scriptures about Jesus was the writings of numerous people that were circulated among believers at the time.

      Some of them were later accepted as scripture by the "organized" church leaders and some were not.
      http://enlitener.wordpress.com/2008/08/04/purpose-of-blog/
      http://enlitener.wordpress.com/2008/08/02/gnosticism/

      The KJV uses the term "study" in 2 Timothy 2:15 but other translations give the import of the original meaning of the Greek words used here.

      2 Timothy 2:15 (Message) Concentrate on doing your best for God, work you won't be ashamed of, laying out the truth plain and simple. Stay clear of pious talk that is only talk. Words are not mere words, you know. If they're not backed by a godly life, they accumulate as poison in the soul.

      Study = concentrate on doing your best for God.

      study = be eager and do your utmost to present yourself to God approved (amplified)

      (Contemporary English Version) Do your best to win God's approval as a worker who doesn't need to be ashamed and who teaches only the true message.

      (New Century Version) Make every effort to give yourself to God as the kind of person he will approve. Be a worker who is not ashamed and who uses the true teaching in the right way.

      (GOD’S WORD Translation) Do your best to present yourself to God as a tried-and-true worker who isn’t ashamed to teach the word of truth correctly.

      (Worldwide English (New Testament)) Try to show God that you are a good worker. Do nothing you would be ashamed of. Tell the true message in the right way.

      The gospel message was simple. Timothy knew it like the back of his hand. He had traveled with and been trained by Paul. He did not need to "study" that gospel message in order to be able to dispel it correctly.

      Paul's point was that his LIFE should coincide with his message. Period. The following verses in the context prove that. "Not like others whose lives do not coincide with the message they preach". (paraphrased)

      Besides Jesus said that the Holy Spirit would bring to our remembrance everything he taught us (and his disciples at the time).

      John 14:26 (Amplified Bible) "But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you."

      Also 1 John 2:27 (New International Version, ©2010) tells us, "As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him."
      14 hours ago · · 2 people
    • Pang William Amen Curtis, we can know all the Scripture from index to maps but if it not led by the Spirit, it is not Life! Like the scribes and Pharisees who knew the Scriptures still crucified their Messiah.
      13 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Ryan Clegg
      Everyone of the different translations that you used end with something along the lines of "who isn't ashamed to teach the words in truth." Our lives should coincide with our message... if it does not we are decieved as James tells us.
      This means that their is a way to teach falsly. And, in the context, you scripture is saying to live a life concecrated to God because false teachers will come. Same thing with 1 John 2:27... There are false teachers who will deny the Son. You don't need anything from them.

      John 14:26 says that the Holy Spirt will bring back to remembrance everything He (Jesus) told us. We must have first heard what Jesus said for that to happen. Also that He will teach us all things. But the Holy Spirit will always agree with the Word. He will never deviate from it or go against it.
      13 hours ago ·
    • Brandon J. Horner
      i heard, i sought to understand, i shall forever seek understanding of God....for God is forever the same in that He is always changing....growing, expanding....hallelujah....God head trinity is the true God....it is written all through the Word in plain sight.....blood water spirit testify faith hope love testify so many other examples....faith is to believe in something, grace comes from receiving Jesus......so to answer your ????? by hearing, yes the Holy Spirit, am forever seeking to understand more of the word so my mind contains alot of the word, yes we must have faith or call it believing to receive Him as our savior
      13 hours ago ·
    • John P. Cwynar Thank you Pang for sharing your wonderful testimony of childlike faith.
      13 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Brandon J. Horner a message that seems to beat up on works and law is no message at all, because i hear the one can effortlessly keep the commands by grace.....thus keeping the law.....26For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
      13 hours ago ·
    • Brandon J. Horner yes childlike faith is awesome.......it is written to become mature in the Word also, growing in faith and understanding.....it would be wonderful if we could forever stay a child............childlike faith is simply believing in Jesus amen....and that is wonderful.....so with all the understanding and seeking, i still have child like faith.......
      13 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Brandon J. Horner the spoken Word and the Holy Spirit inspired written word is needed, every word and letter, leave nothing out, God is trinity, so nothing alone stands on it's own..........is that so hard to understand....
      13 hours ago ·
    • Brandon J. Horner the Word became flesh and then was named Jesus.....not the other way around....the Holy Spirit should be our teacher and guide and counsel, after all the other two in the Godhead thought it best....
      13 hours ago ·
    • Pang William
      Faith! What is Faith? I love Faith, I find it so amazing and interesting... we can't have more and we can't have less either, we either have it or we don't, we either believe or we don't...

      Mat 21:20 And when the disciples saw it, they marveled, saying, "How did the fig tree wither away so soon?" Mat 21:21 So Jesus answered and said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, [if you have faith and do not doubt], you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' it will be done.

      Note that Jesus said... "If you have faith and do not doubt". What is doubt and how we doubt? Faith comes by hearing (always by hearing) but doubt comes by reasoning... How is God gonna move the mountain? How is God gonna clear all my debts? How is God gonna heal my decease? That's reasoning faith, that's to logic faith out... That's is doubt, that's unbelief!

      Mar 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, "Son, your sins are forgiven you." Mar 2:6 And some of the scribes were sitting there and [reasoning in their hearts], Mar 2:7 "Why does this Man speak blasphemies like this? Who can forgive sins but God alone?"

      Luk 5:21 And the scribes and the Pharisees began [to reason], saying, "Who is this who speaks blasphemies? Who can forgive sins but God alone?" Luk 5:22 But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, He answered and said to them, "Why are you [reasoning] in your hearts?

      Mat 16:8 But Jesus, being aware of it, said to them, "O you of little faith, why do you [reason] among yourselves because you have brought no bread?

      Don't reason away our faith... Be like little children... simply believe!
      12 hours ago ·
    • Brandon J. Horner yes and also understand that only receiving will end God's plan, His plan is to give and receive............someone had to work and earn what was freely given to another......simply believing is child like faith which i have, but read more of the word, to stay on milk is to not listen to God......keep childlike faith while seeking and growing into a mature follower of God consuming the meat of the Word......
      12 hours ago ·
    • Brandon J. Horner example, Jesus had to die a horrible tormenting death for us to receive grace............He gave all He had, and we received what He gave, how dare i forget what He did for me..... we sow and reap is God's word.........if we so only receiving then what shall we have, we will have only part of God's plan.......amen
      12 hours ago ·
    • Pang William Childlike faith isn't not feeding on the Word. Childlike faith also isn't not growing up. Childlike faith is believing without doubting.
      12 hours ago ·
    • Pang William
      Ryan has very clear meaning of a childlike faith above...

      I understand what Childlike faith is (not that I always have it). It is taking your son up the mountain and sacrificing him just because God tells you too. It is walking around the walls of Jericho and shouting at the end because God tells you too. it is building an ark when you have never even experienced rain because God tells you too. It is dyiing on a cross for all of mankind because God tells you too. It is giving up your life, going into dangerous places, and preaching what may get you killed because God tells you too.
      12 hours ago · · 3 people
    • Brandon J. Horner amen pang....how did u come to that knowledge of which you speak..........what is communion, a child will die if not fed, a child will die of thirst if not for living water, so child like faith is simply believing without doubting amen to that.....
      12 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Pang William A childlike faith is... God will feed you and you will not die! Do you believe?
      12 hours ago · · 2 people
    • Brandon J. Horner yes i believe.......and i also know God moves people to make this happen..... someone somewhere has to supply what is needed....and God uses willing vessels
      12 hours ago ·
    • Pang William If you believed... you have the childlike faith and you will be His willing vessels.
      12 hours ago ·
    • Pang William Actually God can use anything... 1Ki 17:4 And it will be that you shall drink from the brook, and I have commanded the ravens to feed you there."
      12 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Curtis Farmer
      Bottom line. God knew I couldn't "cut the mustard" of what was required by Him so He did it for us. (Which was His plan all along because He wanted us to not just have a glorified body and life but to be appreciative of us and loyal to Him for it - unlike the angels who took for granted what they had.

      It is not Faith in God's Grace PLUS anything, discipline, being organized, positive, a goal setter, responsible, enthusiastic, doing good works, talented, ingenius etc. Jesus was all those things for me! ALL the glory and CREDIT MUST go to HIM and HIM alone for ALL the good things that I receive from God by Faith in His Grace ALONE.

      http://enlitener.wordpress.com/2009/04/21/faith-in-god%E2%80%99s-grace-is-all-you-need/
      11 hours ago · · 2 people
    • Pang William
      Mat 17:20 So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

      How often after we say to the mountain, and the mountain still there? Then we asked why, how, when... That's when we try to reason out Faith. That's unbelief!

      Mar 9:23 Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to [him who believes]."

      Even though we are the one who said to the mountain, but it is not us who moved the mountain. We have only one small part... is to believe in [Him] who believes. You may ask why is the mountain still there? It is when the mountain still there, you believe. That's Faith! And when the mountain is gone, then everyone else would believe, then the world will see the glory of our Lord manifested.

      One more thing... Don't try to believe when you need to believe... I know it sounds paradox but it is true. It is our self effort that hindered our Faith. Let go and Let Him! It happened to me many many times... after I let go, I totally forgot of it and the next thing I know... the mountain is gone, the provision has came. Then I think back... I can't even remember when was it I believed. Isn't it strange? Faith is already in us, it is when we let go... not conscious of the mountain, it manifested. Shalom.
      11 hours ago ·
    • Curtis Farmer
      Faith is having the "title deed" to something. Hebrews 11:1 Amplified. 1NOW FAITH is the assurance (the confirmation, [a]the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses].

      That is ownership right? Like with having the "title deed" to a car or home etc. WE "have" it. We OWN it. It is OURS. We just don't "see" it here in our physical presence just yet. But don't try to tell me that it is not mine!
      11 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Pang William Amen Curtis... Faith is all things we already have in Christ! Amen and Amen! Hallelujah!!
      11 hours ago ·
    • Sandy Crosby
      ‎2 Peter 3
      1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
      2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
      3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
      4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
      4 hours ago ·
    • Pang William
      The Church is still sleeping... not awakened yet! Why concerned about the darkness when there is Light? Darkness is just the absent of Light, death is just the absent of Life...

      The Christian Life we live in... is God's Life but few live to it fullness. To think of it... What difference are we and the world if we ain't living the Life in us? How shall we be the Light of the world if Light isn't shine off from us? The only answer why we are no difference than the world is both are feeding from the wrong tree.

      Now is the time that the Church awaken... shall rise and shine for the season has come... that we the Church Lives only by the tree of LIFE!
      3 hours ago ·

No comments: