Thursday, June 3, 2010

How much faith do you need to see your miracle?

Pang William How much faith do you need to see your miracle?

June 3 at 4:05pm · ·
    • Kuang Siaw Ping ‎1%?
      June 3 at 4:07pm ·
    • Roby Hardyman only 1 thing :)
      Always & kept focus on Jesus, and everything shall be added.
      ( Matthew 6 : 33 )
      GBU all...
      June 3 at 4:13pm ·
    • Vivien Yong Abba will take care of our FAITH!
      June 3 at 4:24pm ·
    • Atma Ragoo we need just to beleive in the finished work or JESUSon the cross we will see our miracle....... prosperity...healing ....
      faith is the vehicle but beleive is the fuel to fulfill our need whatsoever..........!
      June 3 at 4:40pm ·
    • Pang William
      It is getting interesting... but don't get mad at me for asking so much...Ok?

      Kuang, sure 1% enough? u may just receive 1% of your miracle. hehe...

      Roby, u didn't answer my question leh :) I asked how much not how.

      Vivien, I like your answer. I love you! (shhh... she's my wife... hehe)

      Atma, u too didn't answer my question... how much to believe in the finished work...?
      June 3 at 5:04pm ·
    • Roby Hardyman i already answer it bro... :)
      my answer is " 1 " thing = Jesus :)
      June 3 at 5:06pm ·
    • Lai Lit Cheng ‎0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%. Happy?
      June 3 at 5:21pm ·
    • Pang William Thanks Roby for your fast response. Your answer is good but let me ask one more question...

      If a believer said he has no faith, he wants to believe but he can't believe because he always doubted. Will he still receive the miracle?
      June 3 at 5:21pm ·
    • Sherry Ng SO WATS YR ANSWER? WILL A PERSON RECEIVE A MIRACLE WITHOUT FAITH ? DIFFERENT LEADERS IN CHURCH HAVE DIFFERENT ANDWERS.
      June 3 at 5:42pm ·
    • Vivien Yong Faith & Believes goes hand in hand don't they? If you believe in Christ & his finish work why wouldn't you have the faith...that's the question?????
      June 3 at 5:44pm ·
    • Roby Hardyman
      when he said that he did not realize that he
      are experiencing miracles every second of his life, because the breath
      is one of the miracles of life.

      Medical research in the world proves that the smallest part of the human body is the dna, dna dioksi sugar which consists of nothing but a dead object.
      Just behind us asked him, why inanimate objects can be alive?

      His answer was in the first sentence :)
      June 3 at 5:47pm ·
    • Brandon J. Horner a mustard seed
      June 3 at 5:54pm ·
    • Sherry Ng According to our faithful church member, he claimed tat his wife would be healed of cancer but finally she died.
      June 3 at 6:12pm ·
    • Fenella Hulland good on you vivien, i just loved your ABBA faith, go girl...lol
      June 3 at 6:31pm ·
    • DAwn Rubin
      amen Brandon...all we need is the faith of a mustard seed.....the problem comes with "Doubt"..
      if someone doesn't believe they are forgiven for their sins they may have "doubt" that God wants to heal them

      if someone believes that their sickness if drom their sin...then they will have "doubt" that God wants to heal them...

      it does not take great faith to see your miracle...it only takes the faith of a mustard seed to move mountains...

      Doubt is the killer
      June 3 at 8:44pm ·
    • DAwn Rubin Matthew 21:21
      Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done.
      June 3 at 8:49pm ·
    • Monte John Matt ‎100%?.
      June 3 at 9:14pm ·
    • Pang William
      Hello everyone! ok my opinions... Brandon and Dawn, yes, a grain of mustard seed is all you need. True... doubt is always the hindrance and I'll talk about it in a while. Roby, your one thing = Jesus is the way to the miracle. Praise Daddy on that. Sherry, it sounded you have more doubt than faith and Monte, good try but keep trying :O

      Please don't get me wrong, I'm not here to teach anyone but to stir the mind to further thinking and to encourage one anther. Don't just take my opinions for it but seek the Holy Spirit for the answer.

      The question here is how much faith do you need... to see your miracle. The answer is just a seed and this one seed shall bring forth your miracle. Why then some people ain't receive the miracle? The answer is doubt... just like the wife mentioned in Sherry's post. This much everyone knows, but it didn't help. right? Now... the interesting part begins... Do you know why there is doubt? Because you are sin conscious, your eyes focused at the problem. Just like Peter started to sink when he saw wind, he was afraid (Mat 14:30). Now you have less doubt but do you need to have more faith? Yes, but faith is not of yourself but of Christ. Only by focusing on Christ, that little seed of faith shall grow and see you through.

      God is always faithful and all your needs and wants are given in Christ! Remember it is finished! and you can't add to it. So questions like How much faith I need?, What must I do?, How to reduce doubt? are all sin/self conscious questions. To be Christ conscious all you need to do is... believe!! That's the seed of faith needed. Hallelujah!
      June 4 at 12:07am ·
    • Sherry Ng faith like a mustard seed is a good one but who are we to question others who claimed to have faith but dont see results .
      June 4 at 12:27am ·
    • DAwn Rubin amen Pang...right on...

      Sherry..know one knows what's in a person's heart...the may appear to have great faith and be the perfect christian..but we don't know if they have doubt in their heart..
      June 4 at 12:54am ·
    • DAwn Rubin Mark 11:23
      "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.
      June 4 at 12:59am ·
    • Steve Berchtold OH, the power in believing His Word!!!!!!!!
      June 4 at 1:02am ·
    • Vivien Yong Very true Dawn. We can say we have great Faith when everything is going well but once something happens Faith falter. All I do when this happens is pray that Father will strengthen it. I leave it all to HIM.
      June 4 at 1:06am ·
    • Sherry Ng maybe u rite, dawn. sometimes i feel sad for those who really pray 4 god,s healing but dont get it.i asked myself why they are so faithful but things happened to them. i told myself not to judge them but to pray 4 them.
      June 4 at 1:26am ·
    • DAwn Rubin yes I feel sad for them too...:-(....I never judge people who don't get healed
      June 4 at 1:30am ·
    • DAwn Rubin I use to judge them in the past..but I don't anymore since God opened my eyes
      June 4 at 1:31am ·
    • Sherry Ng many things happened in my church and I''m devastated.
      June 4 at 1:34am ·
    • Pang William
      Dear Sherry, It is good to understand things happened around us. We might not know all but we have the Holy Spirit to lead to the right answer. My question is... Is your friend under the burden of the law? If he/she does, grace can not flow. I give one verse... Rom 11:6 "And if by grace, then it is no longer of works; otherwise grace is no longer grace. But if it is of works, it is no longer grace; otherwise work is no longer work."

      Another word, if we think our doing such as serving God, help the poor or even long hour praying... could help us receive the miracle? We are wrong because it is consider works and grace can not flow!
      June 4 at 1:54am ·
    • Noemi Martinez
      I've learned that my part is to believe in God and his word, I have prayed for many things that i have not recieved. Inspite of that, I still believe God. I found out that i am a manipulator, a conartist, and almost all of my motives have been inpure, since I prayed for God to transform me I am seeing him change me. I recieve comfort in Hebrew 11 when it talks about the people who died and never recieved thier prayer request here on earth, God has greater than what they requested, remember we are eternal. time can't stop God, so when we see things threw our experience we come short from his perspective. Faith to me means to believe him. How much???? I don't have that answer. But I do know that I am growing daily knowing that I don't know but I believe God knows it all and I trust him even more in the things I don't understand. Thats when I need him to be my God.
      June 4 at 2:04am ·
    • Vivien Yong Amen. We all need HIM.
      June 4 at 2:07am ·
    • Vivien Yong Ephesians 2:8-9 (New International Version)

      For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.
      June 4 at 2:09am ·
    • Sandy Crosby
      I like what Roby Hardyman said, pity tho that it didnt have anything to do with the subject question. lol
      I dont think you should focus on faith, focus on Jesus'love for you, this produces faith. For it is written' Faith which works by love.'
      next question please..... :)
      June 4 at 2:24am ·
    • Noemi Martinez lol, you might have faith down to a science sandy but your patience seems to be a little short, or you know mr. pang very well and your just kidding.
      June 4 at 2:27am ·
    • Sandy Crosby Sherry Ng, thanks for sharing that.
      ... faithful ? church member. Sad what about sharing the *cases where people are healed.
      *For example.-Joel Osteens mother was healed of cancer. She was given 2 wks to live 15 yrs ago.
      June 4 at 2:30am ·
    • Pang William
      Dear Noemi, thanks for the posts and I admire your courage to admit and voice out your flaws. Due to pride not many can do that. In Luke 7:47 Jesus said "...her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little." When we know we are forgiven much, we love much. Praise Daddy for you Noemi.

      Sandy, I must say... you know me well. Indeed you're right, faith is not the thing I like to talk about but because many are still struggle in faith not knowing that faith is not the target but Christ. Faith, hope and love stated in 1Co 13:13 and the greatest of these is love. We can't acquire any of them by ourselves, they are the gifts of God. By that little seed of faith, we believe and have hope. From the hope within come forth love... the love of Christ - the heart of God! This is the process of our transformation. Faith is at the outer court, hope is in the Holy place and finally... Love is the Most Holy. Thank you Daddy for everything You have done for us. I pray that everyone of us here receive the revelation and be transformed into the Most Holy! Amen!

      p/s: Sandy, you're right... love, His love is what we want to talk about. Hallelujah!
      June 4 at 5:49am ·
    • Sylvette Diezmo what what was the question? will he receive? no! he will not receive, because unless you believe you will not receive!! FAITH is believing the unseen...right? and HOPE that never less.
      June 4 at 8:04am ·
    • Lori Walters
      According to the KJV Bible...Gal. 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I LIVE BY THE FAITH OF the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

      I say that we have His faith, the faith of Christ is in us, we are one spirit with the Lord! We have the mind of Christ, so I don't want to rely on my own faith that wavers and has a tendency to doubt! I don't want to be tossed to and fro, unstable in all my ways, so by faith I believe according to His Perfect Faith, it never wavers or doubts. I can either try to muster up mustard seed faith or declare that I live by the faith OF the Son of God! I choose the latter!
      June 4 at 8:51am ·
    • Sylvette Diezmo I agree with you!!!
      June 4 at 9:19am ·
    • Noemi Martinez Thanks pangs for your thanks, I'm not as bold as people make me out to be. You said it best I have been forgiven, and I have been loved with out measure there I am finding the freedom I have been looking for all my life. I love this forum thanks for finding me. Iron sharpening Iron.
      June 4 at 11:15am ·
    • Lesego Baitirile As much as a mustered's seed i don't need to struggle man of God to see what i want in life happen, unless my christian life is not pure as it suppose.So these life its like a patrol in a vehicle if i am not full of the Holy spirit i won;t make it in havin what God has provided for me for i will be stagnent with no ideas of how i can receive my benefit as a christian from God.
      June 4 at 2:38pm ·
    • Brandon J. Horner amen and amen....doubt and disbelief that the Holy Spirit is capable of anything through us.....so from faith to faith we grow from glory to glory we go.....i pray we all one day walk in all the gifts of the Holy Spirit............can u imagine the smile on Gods face......hallelujah
      June 9 at 6:05pm ·
    • Dhlamini Thafi
      Just to add to what you have been sharing....
      Pastor taught us...dat all we have to do...is see God's grace...and He (God) will see that as our faith...
      Romans 4:16 - Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed...
      Ephisians 2:8 - For by grace you have been saved through faith...
      Grace is surety that all will receive the promise...thus every sick christian relying on God's grace will experience healing...
      Note that faith only opens the channel to receive Grace...
      Roman 5:2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand...
      Faith on its own cannot assure the healing...
      and we knw that faith comes by hearing the Word...
      Now check what Paul says...I like this!!!!!!!!!!
      Acts 20:32 “So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
      As christians we should go for the word of His Grace...which is
      1. able to build us up,
      2. Give us an inheritance.
      The more we hear His word of Grace...the more we will see His grace...and that's the more we will have faith to receive His grace...
      If you know any sick christian struggling with faith for grace...get them JP material...Coz he preaches the Word of God's grace...
      June 9 at 8:06pm ·
    • Sandy Crosby YES! YES! Dalami, thats what I was trying to say. WE should not focus on OUR faith, but on His love, or His favor. This will produce faith. Pang my dear espected brother, I was not saying to you not to focus your post on faith, by asking that question, but that we the readers should not' make faith a work' as Joseph Prince once said. Yes I was only joking Naomi I love Pang, we speak often I look up to him :)
      June 10 at 2:19am ·
    • Brandon J. Horner it is impossible to please God without faith.....abram(abraham was justified by faith......faith grows as one has relationship with God.....enoch had rfai5th and walk with Goed aned was no more.....juw5t think if we had the faith Jesus spoke of.....wow....all the gifts of the Holy Spirit would be in operation thus winning this evil world....
      June 10 at 2:34am ·
    • Brandon J. Horner it takes two to operate faith.....a relationship with the precious Holy Spirit.......our faith....His power
      June 10 at 2:36am ·
    • Brandon J. Horner do we walk in enough faith to heal the blind, to make the lame walk, to walk on water........etc.....there is such a place..............but as the word says, He gives us some, if found worthy of handling that amount more shall be added.....just think......without the process of becoming like Jesls what would we do with such power......
      June 10 at 2:42am ·
    • Pang William Thank you all for the good words. Faith indeed is not for us to focus even that little mustard seed is from Him. 2Co 12:9 He said My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness. Everything we need in life is found in Christ, include that miracle we need! Amen!
      June 10 at 2:43am ·
    • Sandy Crosby
      As our eyes are opened to see His love & unmerited FAVOR, & to know the love of Christ, this will produce faith. It's like, the woman with the issue of blood who didnt focus on faith, she just focus on Jesus & the GOODNESS of God. THIS PRODUCES FAITH.

      Let me repost what Dhlamini Thafi said:
      " Just to add to what you have been sharing....
      Pastor taught us...dat all we have to do...is see God's grace...and He (God) will see that as our faith...
      Romans 4:16 - Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed...
      Ephisians 2:8 - For by grace you have been saved through faith...
      Grace is surety that all will receive the promise...thus every sick christian relying on God's grace will experience healing...... See More
      Note that faith only opens the channel to receive Grace...
      Roman 5:2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand...
      Faith on its own cannot assure the healing...
      and we knw that faith comes by hearing the Word...
      Now check what Paul says...I like this!!!!!!!!!!
      Acts 20:32 “So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
      As christians we should go for the word of His Grace...which is
      1. able to build us up,
      2. Give us an inheritance.
      The more we hear His word of Grace...the more we will see His grace...and that's the more we will have faith to receive His grace...
      If you know any sick christian struggling with faith for grace...get them JP material...Coz he preaches the Word of God's grace..."
      June 10 at 2:46am ·
    • Noemi Martinez Sandy I could tell ,thats why i said what I said. Pang has lots to share. we are all benefitting from his walk with the holy ghost. You have been very interesting to read also.
      June 10 at 5:40am ·
    • Pang William To Daddy be the glory!
      June 10 at 5:59am ·
    • Noemi Martinez I could almost hear you daddy say: this is my beloved son in wich i am well pleased.... No matter the obstacles pang, keep on pleasing your daddy.
      June 10 at 10:04am ·
    • Brandon J. Horner God has faith in science......He created.....so tell me why does science have not faith in God..........................even if there was a big bang.....who created it.......;..i love jESUS SO MUCH AND FATHER God,AND MY WONDEFRUL TEACHER AND EMPOWERER OF THe GIFTS OF the Spirit...who in fact is the power of God hallelujah.....grace and truth have a name Jesus.........and the power of God Almighty is the Holy Spirit.....prove me wrong if u can
      June 10 at 1:38pm ·
    • Dhlamini Thafi
      Wow...this is brings glory to the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost...
      I wanna show you something...
      Hebrews 11:11
      Through faith also Sarah herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
      If you read the corresponding events in Genesis 18:12 : So she laughed and said to herself, "Now that I am worn out and my husband is old, will I really know such happiness?"
      Do you realise that after God told Abraham that: by this time next year you shall have a child...Sarah laughed...she had doubt because she was old and her husband was also old...but do you know that it happened...because she and Abraham were not under the law...it was not based on her faith...but on God saying it...because clearly she had doubted...Sandy to add to what you said...trully amazing...
      1 Timothy 1:14 Paul says:
      And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
      So the grace was exceedingly abundant...not by my faith...and my love...but by faith and love which is in Christ...
      Pastor always says we should not boast about our love for Him but His love for us...
      Any Christian who goes for Grace...goes for Jesus...and even if your faith is weak...His faith in you and His love for you...will cause His Grace to be exceedingly abundant...
      Let's rely on Him...Grace is really sufficient...Thank You Lord Jesus...for this Grace we walk in...and the faith and love You have that cause us to walk in victory...just like Sarah when she doubted...but still received the promise...even when we fall short...Grace will make the promise sure to all of us...Thank You Lord...Hallelujah!!!!
      June 10 at 4:33pm ·
    • Pang William Thank Dhlamini, you're just awesome and I praise Daddy for you. It couldn't be put anymore clearer than that. If anyone after reading all these, still think he/she can add anything to faith... I have just one word to describe... "Blind" and is still under bondage of the law. If still insist to focus on faith... I would suggest to focus on "Faith for Righteousness". Dhlamini, may be you want to add something?
      June 10 at 7:44pm ·
    • Dhlamini Thafi
      I fully agree with you Pang...I believe Romans 5:17 sums up my view of what we need as christians...it says:
      For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
      We need faith to believe we are the righteousness of God in Christ...thus we only need 2things to reign in life...and both these things are found in Christ...Hallelujah!!!!
      June 10 at 8:07pm ·
    • Noemi Martinez Guys this stuff is life changing, Its all up to God. even our belief is his gift to us. WOW!!!! thanks pang and Dhlamini, can't wait to come back and glean from the revelation, God him self is emparting threw you all. Thanks
      June 12 at 12:53am ·
    • Pang William Thank you... Noemi, Dhlamini and whoever you are reading here. God love you, you and you... so so and so much and no words can possibly describe it. I wish I could... but I try my best... Imagine a father who loves his boy so much so to bare all the punishment for him, to scarified his own life just to save him. Only if we understood His love for us... what else matter? Only if we truly know who we are in Christ... what else matter?
      June 12 at 4:13am ·
    • Noemi Martinez ‎:)
      June 12 at 6:03am ·

No comments: