Sunday, June 6, 2010

Who is your true enemy?

Pang William Joh 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy... Who is your true enemy?

June 6 at 2:11am · ·
  • You, Johnly S Rondonuwu and Jane Zender like this.
    • Brinda Mccain Scales that was totally his m.o. in the book of Job , yet some (not grace preachers ) bllame God for it .
      June 6 at 2:28am ·
    • Noemi Martinez I no longer have one, I did have one once but my Dad and big brother took care of him.
      June 6 at 3:02am ·
    • Steve Berchtold Oh, but you DO still have an enemy... He respects no living creature! And only those that "abide" in Christ have any real authority over him! http://kingdomchild.org/
      June 6 at 3:09am ·
    • Steve Berchtold Always seeking who he can devour...
      June 6 at 3:11am ·
    • Pang William Brinda, Sorry that I have ask you the meaning of m.o.?
      June 6 at 3:34am ·
    • Steve Berchtold Modus operandi (MO) is a Latin phrase, and it means "method of operating." (The way something is usually done by this person or persons....)
      June 6 at 3:39am ·
    • Pang William Thanks Steve. I just learnt a new thing. Hallelujah!
      June 6 at 3:41am ·
    • Steve Berchtold Yeah, but you've already learned the MOST important thing...
      June 6 at 3:44am ·
    • Pang William Thanks Steve, we all still learning everyday. On this topic, we need to look a bit deeper... the devil is being defeated.
      June 6 at 3:51am ·
    • Brandon J. Horner true enemy is self without Christ Jesus.........
      June 6 at 5:28am ·
    • Brinda Mccain Scales also law preachers , for they are putting the weapon of condemnation back into the hand of the devil . Christ disarmed him .But its the truth you know that makes you free .
      June 6 at 6:01am ·
    • Brandon J. Horner amen brinda....do u ever wonder how many laws they can keep.....lol
      June 6 at 8:21am ·
    • Brandon J. Horner sorry pang for interjecting on your posts
      June 6 at 8:22am ·
    • Sherry Ng most imp, we know who we are in christ.
      June 6 at 10:18am ·
    • Sherry Ng wat are we in christ matters most.
      June 6 at 10:23am ·
    • Pang William
      Brandon, many really think Self is the enemy and indeed much struggles are between the spirit and the flesh.

      Brandon, your point is excellent - the preachers of the law, the so called Pharisees and many truly love God but because of the veil, they can't see clearly. Dear, the answer is right at the edge of your lips...

      Sherry, true, it is most important to know who we are in Christ but God wants us to be smart too... or we might treat our enemy our best friend.

      Please don't take offence of anything I said or my opinions not necessary right. Tell me off if you think I'm wrong. We are here to learn and to let the Holy Spirit to lead us to the truth. Thanks and shalom.
      June 6 at 12:12pm ·
    • Noemi Martinez
      i am not offended at people truely expressing thier views on the contrary, I feel honored you have me be part of the discussion, iron sharpenning iron, I believe we are all in a road searching for truth, no one really knows it all. Opinions are great to challenge what we believe, so even if some one is wrong I love to share, it helps me to find my own truth and make hard dissicions that will effect the quality of my life. So thanks pang for inviting me to grow in this forum of like wise seekers. I am enjoying reading each and every comment.
      June 6 at 3:50pm ·
    • Pang William Brinda, excuse me for my mistake... the second paragraph in my last comment was meant for you and not Brandon. Brandon, yours only the first paragraph. Noemi, I'm most delighted to you with us. I want to thank everyone on board. We are not here by accident but by His divine appointment. Stay on and let Him lead us to our destiny. Amen!
      June 6 at 4:12pm ·
    • Pang William Please let me lead you on here... What is the opposite of faith?
      June 7 at 12:22am ·
    • Noemi Martinez non belief.
      June 8 at 9:35am ·
    • Pang William Think again... unbelief is the result of it. So is sickness, lack and sin... they are all the result of it. Whatever is not of faith is sin (Rom 14:23). I pray the Spirit of wisdom and revelation to open our eyes to this truth and know who is our true enemy!
      June 8 at 1:41pm ·
    • Noemi Martinez I'm still stuck on not believing, for to me, faith is to believe. so the oppisite should be not to believe. But please pang give me what you have floating in that brain. I also agree that my life is no accident. My whole life is by divine appointment as you said. My steps are ordred by God.
      June 9 at 6:29am ·
    • Noemi Martinez o.k. so if unbelief is the result, could fear be what your looking for as an answer????
      June 9 at 6:30am ·
    • Pang William
      Lets look at what the Scripture say of that...

      Joh 1:17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

      Act 13:39 and by Him everyone who believes is justified from all things from which you could not be justified by the law of Moses.

      Gal 3:11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for "THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH."

      Rom 4:13 For the promise that he would be the heir of the world was not to Abraham or to his seed through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

      Rom 9:32 Why? Because they did not seek it by faith, but as it were, by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumbling stone.

      Gal 2:16 knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.

      Gal 3:12 Yet the law is not of faith, but "THE MAN WHO DOES THEM SHALL LIVE BY THEM."

      Php 3:9 and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith;

      The opposite of faith is... THE LAW! The one and only reason that man failed is the law... self righteousness! Not the devil because his only weapon is the law. By the law is the knowledge of sin (Rom 3:20) so no law, no sin! Beware... of the true enemy and many many don't know... don't embrace it, you shall surely die.
      June 9 at 2:01pm ·
    • Noemi Martinez
      Great insight.... You have me now thinking, let me look at that deeper, than I can get back at you. I am just starting to try and wrap my thoughts into what would law mean. Because when God told adam and eve you must not eat from the tree.... he started laying down laws and even today when he speaks to me he is giving me direct orders so those are laws to me, but i know you were referring to the law he gave threw moises. like i said I have much to now think about ,then I'll be back. Thanks again, this is what i was praying God for I was getting bored with the same subject. I asked God to help me grow in him, that i wanted to know more of him. so thanks again and again pang.
      June 10 at 1:26am ·
    • Pang William Hi Noemi, You might like to read the post I added athttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000859777273&v=wall&story_fbid=124932994203622
      June 10 at 2:20am ·
    • Noemi Martinez Thanks, good stuff
      June 10 at 5:32am ·

No comments: