Monday, June 14, 2010

A time for every purpose under heaven

Pang William Ecc 3:1 To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven. Ecc 2:11 Then I looked on all the works that my hands had done And on the labor in which I had toiled; And indeed all was vanity and grasping for the wind. There was no profit under the sun. Joh 3:27 ...A man can receive nothing unless it has been given to him from heaven. Why are we still labor in our flesh?

June 14 at 1:23am · ·
    • Roby Hardyman
      Matthew 26:41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

      I think it's the reason why all people like that...
      No single person in this world who can resist fleshly perfectly, exceptJesus Christ.
      June 14 at 2:18am ·
    • Kim Kim Trimble Amen, Roby! Thanks for that!
      June 14 at 2:23am ·
    • Roby Hardyman ‎@ Kim Trimble : your welcome... thx to GOD forever... praise the Lord...
      June 14 at 2:26am ·
    • Pang William Thanks Roby, I think you're right. It is hard for men to rest cos the flesh is still strong. Need more revelation on this :)
      June 14 at 2:28am ·
    • Roby Hardyman ‎@ Pang : your welcome :) GBU...
      June 14 at 2:34am ·
    • Vivien Yong So very true Roby...the spirit is willing but the flesh is always weak.
      June 14 at 2:48am ·
    • Elizabeth Ukote WHEN WE FAST AND PRAY,WE GET RID OF SOME THINGS IN OUR LIVES,
      June 14 at 2:53am ·
    • Ronel Bosman It is indeed a flesh thing to try and fix things ourselves and not rest in Christ and let Him do it for us!
      June 14 at 2:58am ·
    • Vivien Yong We DO TRY to rest in HIM & let HIM do it for us but sometimes we just can't get pass what we have learned or rather drilled into us ever since we were little kids...You got to do it yourself...so we tend to 'HELP' our Lord without realising that HE does not need our help. He has done it all for us and all we have to do is just realised that.
      June 14 at 3:02am ·
    • Roby Hardyman Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
      June 14 at 3:24am ·
    • Joy Aj When one truly accept Grace, then when fully enters His rest. That's saying none of me LORD, but all of You
      June 14 at 4:08am ·
    • Sandra Tureaud
      We were use to depending on our senses, flesh, the old nature a way of thinking; trusting in what we felt, saw, heard. Jesus crucified that old nature to the cross. His resurrection gives us an abundant brand new life in Him, a new nature, His Divine nature.
      2 Corinthians 5:17
      Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
      Galatians 2:20
      I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
      Romans 12:2
      And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
      June 14 at 5:00am · · 1 person
    • Pang William Thank you everyone here. You beloved are just awesome! Praise Daddy!!
      June 14 at 5:23am ·
    • Breck Rubin Good word, brother! Paul said, I consider all worthless compared to the priceless gain of knowing Christ Jesus my LORD. It's all garbage.
      June 14 at 7:04am ·
    • Pang William It is not what we do... but knowing who we are!
      June 14 at 1:38pm ·
    • Ronel Bosman Amen - that is the most important thing - to know who I am and to live according to that - rightful thinking leads to rightful living!!! Praise the Lord - He is such a wonderful loving Father!
      June 14 at 5:37pm ·
    • Tonie Campbell
      I was going to make a comment but it looks like my sister Sandra said it for me along with some others. It is Christ in you that allows you to be able to resist. We have the very Holy Spirit living inside us; the world does not so they cannot live like Him but we can. He said those who follow Him do not follow darkness(sin) because where He is there is none. It doesn't happen instantly which is why we are changed from glory to glory as the Word says. So the longer we walk with Him by fellowshipping with His Word and renewing our mind to it then we become more and more like Him because we die to ourselves and let Him live through us. That is where the rest comes. It is Him doing it through us not us trying to do it for Him. Wonderful conversation and comments from all~God bless you all~
      June 14 at 5:59pm ·
    • Pang William
      Thanks Tonie and Sandra, as a matter of fact, many knew all these verses quoted by Sandra well... They knew they are a new creation, they knew the old men were crucified and they also knew they are not to conform to this world, they knew repentance is just a change of mind... In fact they knew a lot more Scriptures than me. Some even say "It is finished"... but why are they still struggled in the flesh? Still thinking they can do more to the finished work? By the fruit, we know the tree!

      I've been thinking of this a lot... Sometime I also like that. I truly agreed with Roby... the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. I need to remind myself that whatever I do is not to accomplish more but a part of His plan in His finished work. We can do anything we want but it is not what we do matter but what we think... What do you think?
      June 14 at 7:06pm ·
    • Tonie Campbell I just sent you 2 things in a message. One is the hebrew video that I mentioned in another comment and I also sent you a note I wrote saturday on Grace vs Law. It's been on my heart to write for a while because it seems to be the biggest convtroversy in the body of Christ and I too like you have thought a lot on it. I'm no theologian, I'm just a student of God's Word like you but you are more than welcome to read it and let me know what you think. Shalom and blessings to you
      June 14 at 10:45pm ·
    • Pang William Thank you Tonie for sharing your note on Grace vs Law. Praise Daddy for a priceless piece of work out of love! I love it so much that I have it posted in my blog...http://yasolovesme.blogspot.com/2010/06/grace-vs-law.html that the world can read. Hallelujah!!
      June 16 at 5:53am ·
    • Sandra Tureaud
      Knowing scriptures(head knowledge) and believing with your heart what the Word of God says are 2 different things.When the Angel of the Lord appeared to Mary, she Believed in her heart what was spoken to her, Acknowledged her faith with her mouth in the Word of God that was Spoken and Said "let it be done to me according to thy Word. The spoken Word became life in Mary's heart and produced/manifested the Life of God in her womb. The Scripture says: Luke 1:35-38
      35The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[a] the Son of God. 36Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be barren is in her sixth month. 37For nothing is impossible with God."
      38"I am the Lord's servant," Mary answered. "May it be to me as you have said." Then the angel left her.
      June 16 at 11:32am ·
    • Pang William Ya Sandra... you are absolutely right! It is all by faith... but the trouble with many believers are after they believed they want to do something, they want to add to it. From obtained His righteousness to become self righteousness! :O
      June 16 at 12:59pm ·

No comments: