Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pang William 's testimony in Facebook

Pang William-" I was a Buddhist for over 20 years, and much into spiritual search to understand my destiny in life. Guess what? Many questions I couldn't find the answer then, now I found in Christ. Let me share one significant truth and I would say most or all the Buddhists still searching... You know Siddhartha Gautama Buddha before he passed on, he told his disciples to discard all his teaching because he saw a vision. And he said to them even as he had earned much merit in a life time to continue with another 10,000 cycles could not take away his sin to reach enlightenment. Therefore he told his disciples to wait for another to come and he shall be the one to save the world. And the disciples asked Buddha how could they know is he the one? Buddha answered: On his hands and his feet marked the the saucers. You and I know who is He but the Buddhists still waiting for Him. They still keep the Buddha's teaching till today. And still believe by their own works to salvation. Isn't them like the Jews and Muslim?"
Tuesday 8/6/10 at 5:52am
· · Share
    • Sandy Crosby Pang, I hope you dont mind me posting this, it is EXTREME!!!
      VERY encouraging, I appreciate The Lord of Lords Jesus Christ so much. Name above all names!
      June 11 at 11:58am ·
    • Pang William Thanks Sandy... some people don't care about thing like this, some took a life time to find Him. While the world is still in the dark, He said... Mat 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. It took me half a life time but buddha... his entire life! And that the only thing worth more than 10,000 life times! Praise Daddy!
      June 11 at 1:59pm ·
    • Jimmy Mitchell The God of this world has their eyes blinded. Most of the time through prayer and taking our authority we can get the devil off long enough for a person to see the truth. Of course teaching and preaching the word will do it. One sows another waters and God gives the increase in a persons. Every time I witness I always try to give the word and when I do I never say it didn't do any good. because you can't see what is going on in someones heart. Maybe this will help someone that has been witnessing.
      June 11 at 3:32pm ·
    • DAwn Rubin wow...I din't know that about Buddha...very interesting
      June 12 at 3:27am · · 1 person
    • Brandon J. Horner pang i love u and never knew you.........................i do care about all people of all kinds...Jesus came to save us all so lets take all we can with HIM......so again i ask forgiveness if i offended u in any way...i love u brother......and i am really bothered if the evil one is smiling cause he causes us Christians some pain.......and to all you joseph prince people the people of grace i am one too
      June 12 at 3:40am ·
    • Brandon J. Horner
      one more thing, i believe Jesus will meet each and everyone of us in the air personally to look on His face, esp the jews who rejected Him and He will say if u love me come be with me, because it is love and heart that change us.......and i know as you as do some shall go to hell....but many won't...............................try to calculate a remnant...which formula does one use??? a day as a thousand years, or a thousand years as a day, or the cattle on thousand hills, or all the sand on the sea shore or the number of hairs on your head or the tiny lil special bird whom our Almighty God takes care of too......Our Go is awesome aND THERE IS NO OTHER...THE TRINITY, THE gODHEAD, OUR Faqther in Heaven ans His so Jesus at his right hand and the blessed Holy Spirit who is here withus in uws abd thru us......................sory bout typos and hitg caplocks..................uif i boast let it be in my aqwesoe ability to type..............olove u all
      June 12 at 3:53am ·
    • Rudy Rodriguez That's powerful Pang!
      June 12 at 4:30am ·
    • Pang William
      Dear Brandon, I love you and I am sorry too. I thought I was the one who offended you because you started posting many different stirred up questions in my post and also at my wall challenging me to answer you. Please do understand that I am not here to prove a point or mine is better than yours. I know I can do nothing without Him. That's why I didn't answer any of your questions. My objective in my doing in FB is to bring everyone include myself to see Christ. That's the reason I have to cut you off so that I can still able to reach my objective. Please forgive me, Brother. I have a word of wisdom for you I hope you don't mind... believe me this is what He wants me tell you... You need to slow down, stay calm because you can't hear Him if you're in a rush. I can tell from the way you typed. Please come back to me and I love you too!
      June 13 at 4:35am ·
    • Brandon J. Horner my apologies, once i get a revelation or suc , i get led to another thought and then another ans they just keep coming...........am trying and will try harder to stay on topic that we are on.............it is like a rush of wind one leaads to another.............so as u say i will try my best to slow down....and stay on the topic...i love u guys
      June 15 at 11:01am ·
    • Pang William Thanks Brandon, we have a long journey home from here... lets stick together and enjoy the ride with Christ every step of the way. We are all made different and so are our thoughts and belief... along the way, we'll sure to have differences, but it is ok... He is craftsman and we are His craftsmanship! Not us trying to convince one another or it becomes dead work. Praise Daddy for His love!
      June 15 at 1:14pm ·
    • Brandon J. Horner yes let no man teach us, let he Holy Spirit teach us and then truth will be known by confirmation from some where
      June 15 at 1:19pm ·
    • Brandon J. Horner have a whole new topic to get started.....will soon to get input and understanding.......coming soon
      June 15 at 1:20pm ·
    • Pang William Amen.
      June 15 at 10:01pm ·

No comments: