Sunday, September 19, 2010

Persecution - A sign of the Truth!

DAwn Rubin I just received the most humerous email up to date...another person thinking I'm going to burn in hell...he wanted to warn me to repent before it was too late....awww. isn't that sweet! oh by the way...he's praying for my lost soul....so sweet

September 18 at 2:24am · ·
    • Melanie Moran ill keep praying!
      September 18 at 2:26am · · 1 person
    • Tina Willis I JUST got the same EMAIL... he said he specifically saw my face and many of my friends burning in the lake of fire. Lord Jesus, reveal your truth to him. Amen.
      September 18 at 2:30am · · 2 people
    • DAwn Rubin oh my Lord have mercy!!! those pharisees hate to see joyful christians don't they!!!
      September 18 at 2:30am · · 3 people
    • Tina Willis he just posted it on my wall...
      September 18 at 2:31am ·
    • Donna Crowley Wow! There are some seriously messed up 'believers' out there.
      September 18 at 2:33am · · 2 people
    • Ron Hill Tina; I cant c it..did u remove it?
      September 18 at 2:36am ·
    • Karen Koons Has someone talked to that person about judgement?seems you got under some skin,ah Tina not you two!!wow you must be doing Jesus's work~the Pharises told him the samething~moving on Praiseing my Savior and smiling you ?Kindly,Karen
      September 18 at 2:41am · · 2 people
    • Tina Willis It was sent to my private inbox... Dawn got the same exact one! :( Sad that he doesn't see the truth YET!
      September 18 at 2:42am ·
    • Tina Willis Karen, you're so right! Jesus said that we would be hated because they hated Him... He was sooooo right! Glory to God! I will share the truth until the day I stand before Him! AMen!
      September 18 at 2:44am · · 6 people
    • DAwn Rubin when I get these type of email it gives me more amunition to keep being Bold!! Hallelujah!!!
      September 18 at 2:45am · · 5 people
    • Karen Koons Amen sisters freinds!!!Truth shall set you free,so sad ..but I will rejoice with you now,and in Heaven~I'll be the one in the white robe!!smile Kindly,Karen
      September 18 at 2:51am · · 1 person
    • Rudy Rodriguez Dawn, I got the same letter! LOL!
      September 18 at 2:54am · · 2 people
    • DAwn Rubin LOL!!! Hallelujah!
      September 18 at 2:55am ·
    • Colin Lagerwall
      Gal 1:8 Let me be blunt: If one of us--even if an angel from heaven!--were to preach something other than what we preached originally, let him be cursed.
      Gal 1:9 I said it once; I'll say it again: If anyone, regardless of reputation or credentials, preaches something other than what you received originally, let him be cursed.

      Paul was quite emphatic about the gospel (grace), and he recognized that many would oppose it, and there would possibly be "angelic" visits and all sorts of prominent people, with visions, so called "anointed" dreams etc, that would oppose the truth. The devil is not anti "christianity", he is anti the GOSPEL (grace), because it is only by grace that we are saved/healed/made whole, and also, it is only by grace that we walk in faith. So, dreams will come, people will prophesy,visions may be seen day to day, but they all come from a different spirit, not by the Holy Spirit who is with us to reveal Jesus, and who we are in Him.

      Take heart, and in Paul's own words :
      1Co 16:13 Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong !!
      September 18 at 2:56am · · 6 people
    • Shirley Crewe Hi Dawn, I received the same email he thinks i am on my way to hell also. He wont listen he is so convinced he is right. i told himm to read james2:10 asked him if he had kept all the laws ,if not he is going to hell, he still did not get it , bye, bye , paul, not wasting any more time arguing wiyh you.
      September 18 at 2:57am · · 3 people
    • Rudy Rodriguez
      Dawn here is the letter I got! Hello brother. I was shown this vision from the Holy Spirit last night and told to share it with you and several others. "Your" face was one of the faces I saw in the millions pleading to enter Heaven. I am praying for you brother. God bless you. "My heart was heavy last night because some of my new FB friends and many others are blinded by Satan's lies. I asked God when I prayed to show me something I could share to wake them up to the TRUTH. I saw the New Jerusalem, bright and shiny, and outside I saw darkness and suffering and millions of people screaming to the angel at the gate."we are Christians, we don't belong here in hell" . (cont, next page)The angel replied: you have been told your entire life that there is no sin allowed in the Holy City. You have chosen your path and are with your people now. The millions were mostly "faceless" but I saw the faces of several facebook friends who regularly teach this non-Biblical doctrine among the crowd in hell. I praised God for showing me this and painful as it may be, I pray you heed it, study the Word, and repent."
      September 18 at 2:57am ·
    • Deneese Thompson I am probably get it too then... Lol!!!
      September 18 at 2:57am ·
    • Shirley Crewe I got the same one Rudy
      September 18 at 3:01am ·
    • DAwn Rubin yep!!! that's the same one Rudy....I told him he was dreaming about himself
      September 18 at 3:01am · · 2 people
    • Ron Hill I havnt got mine, yet! :(
      September 18 at 3:03am · · 1 person
    • DAwn Rubin wow Colin...so it is very possibble that he really did have that dream!! too bad the dream wasn't from the Father
      September 18 at 3:03am ·
    • Colin Lagerwall ‎"The angel replied: you have been told your entire life that there is no sin allowed in the Holy City" - Hallelujah, JESUS has taken ALL my sins, when I was unable to do it myself !!!
      September 18 at 3:04am · · 5 people
    • DAwn Rubin Ron.. don't feel bad..we can share ...LOL
      September 18 at 3:05am ·
    • Shirley Crewe HAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE DAWN
      September 18 at 3:07am · · 2 people
    • Tina Willis yup Rudy, that's the same one I got. Dawn, you told him he was dreaming about himself...lol. I so wanted to say that to him but didn't. Glad you did, you sassy girl you!
      September 18 at 3:07am · · 2 people
    • Deneese Thompson Where is the love? Telling people they are going to burn in hell!! Doesn't sound like something Daddy would say..
      September 18 at 3:09am ·
    • Deneese Thompson Daddy is LOVE!!!!
      September 18 at 3:10am · · 1 person
    • DAwn Rubin these people actually believe that by the time they get to heaven that they will be sinless based on their efforts...this doesn't even make sense...
      September 18 at 3:16am · · 6 people
    • David Anthony Never heard Jesus say such a thing to anyone, the lad has a mission all of his own poor thing. God Bless You and may He give you your hearts desires - and Father bless that lad with the knowledge of Grace. GBY DAwn lol
      September 18 at 3:17am · · 3 people
    • Tina Willis David, those were my thoughts exactly while reading it...
      September 18 at 3:20am · · 2 people
    • DAwn Rubin thank you David..you all are such blessings
      September 18 at 3:21am · · 1 person
    • Wavel Joseph Woodock seems everybody got the same letter, hey i want to join the club, where is mine; hello guy who send the letter; I'm a grace preacher too, please send me one as well, Please make my day.
      September 18 at 5:06am · · 3 people
    • Wavel Joseph Woodock Ecc 5:3 "The more you worry, the more likely you are to have bad dreams, and the more you talk, the more likely you are to say something foolish". GNB translation.
      September 18 at 5:15am · · 3 people
    • DAwn Rubin wow..does that scripture really say that Wavel ? lol
      September 18 at 5:16am · · 1 person
    • Wavel Joseph Woodock hahhahaha, I'm still waiting for my letter.
      September 18 at 5:17am ·
    • DAwn Rubin Wavel...we will share! you know this will cost you...the Word says that when we get persecuted that our reward in heaven is great..since I'm giving you some of our persection..you have to share back in some of the rewards!
      September 18 at 5:20am · · 1 person
    • DAwn Rubin lol
      September 18 at 5:20am ·
    • Wavel Joseph Woodock Yes dawn AMP version: "for dream comes with much business and painful effort, and a fool's voice with many words".Kjv Ecc 5:3 For a dream cometh through the multitude of business(travail/worries); and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.
      September 18 at 5:23am · · 1 person
    • DAwn Rubin wow...what an interesting verse
      September 18 at 5:24am ·
    • Wavel Joseph Woodock ‎@dawn: Wavel...we will share! you know this will cost you...the Word says that when we get persecuted that our reward in heaven is great..since I'm giving you some of our persection..you have to share back in some of the rewards! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH
      September 18 at 5:25am · · 1 person
    • Wavel Joseph Woodock oops, almost woke my kids with laughter...facebook should be rename(Joybook)
      September 18 at 5:26am · · 2 people
    • DAwn Rubin LOL!
      September 18 at 5:27am ·
    • Annatjie Nel Roos Good one....hehehehe....
      September 18 at 6:00am ·
    • Meredith Carpenter You wouldn't believe what I've been getting. I had someone tell me that the Lord would not give me visions because I said a curse word!! They tried to condemn me with scripture. All I said was Romans 8:1 baby!!!!!!
      September 18 at 6:01am · · 2 people
    • Lisa Emery HAHAHAHAHHA!! Religion!
      September 18 at 9:25am · · 2 people
    • Wavel Joseph Woodock
      This is the persecution the bible was talking about for the sake of the Gospel...some might even hate us for this gospel, and believe that they are doing God good by rebuking and warning us of hell fire, they seriously believe that we are endangered species that needs saving, and their way of salvation for us, is to live a flawless life without a single fault or sin, or else, hell fire. As if they are able to maintain their own standard of holiness or righteousness, I pity them, been there and the pressure and self condemnation is terrible, God will open their eyes and set them free. This is what we called legalism and self righteousness, clearly they are stating that righteousness is man made or rather dependent on mens ability to follow some rules and regulation, oh how far they have miss the mark, that in itself is a sin, as they are missing the whole point of Christ dying for us and thus rejecting the finished works of Christ.
      September 18 at 4:30pm · · 1 person
    • Pang William ‎??? I didn't get mine... I must have missed the mark... somewhere! Haha...
      September 18 at 6:46pm · · 4 people
    • Mark Boyce Neither did I get my personalized "love" letter. Rats. Maybe this person only feels safe picking on woman who preach Christ.
      September 18 at 8:18pm · · 2 people
    • Pang William Cannot be... Rudy got his! May be he likes our grace better. Haha...
      September 18 at 10:07pm · · 3 people
    • Pang William Rom 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
      September 19 at 6:11am ·
    • Wavel Joseph Woodock If the guy who wrote you the love letter is reading these comments, he must be fuming right now and praying; ''Lord have mercy on their poor lost soul''.LOL....I can almost hear her shouting, "BLASPHEMY".
      September 19 at 7:31am · · 1 person

No comments: