Monday, November 22, 2010

God has reached out to mankind on The Cross... The Tree!

God has reached out to mankind on The Cross to reach us and have a relationship with us. No religion can atain this, although all religions are reaching out for God. Come to the foot of the Cross, and call on the name above all names=JESUS who died for you, taking all your sins upon Himself, so that He could give you HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS by faith. As a gift to you from God. You can be accepted by GOD:) Hallelluijah!
November 11 at 10:37pm · ·
    • La-tosiha Simms Amen
      November 11 at 10:38pm · · 3 people
    • Sandy Crosby
      ‎...everybody can be FULLY ACCEPTED in the beloved and have the same standing as THE Beloved=Jesus. "As He is so are we in this world" So now we dont have to fear judgement day, because we are already judged RIGHTEOUS! We are "ALREADY PASSED FROM DEATH TO LIFE, AND SHALL NOT COME INTO CONDEMNATION' Jesus said!
      (see Jn.5:24)
      November 11 at 11:10pm · · 5 people
    • Pang William For all will see Him and all knees will bow before Him! The time will come...

      Rom 14:11 For it is written: "AS I LIVE, SAYS THE LORD, EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME, AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS TO GOD."
      November 11 at 11:12pm · · 5 people
    • Sandy Crosby
      Yes, Pang, but I would rather bow the knee now, before HE returns, than later. But sooner or later All will bow the Knee, and All will see.
      If we bow the knee Now in this world Jesus becomes our saviour, but if we refuse to accept Jesus now as saviour, then later He will be our judge. Howbeit, by our words (confessing Jesus as saviour) we are justified, and by your words (denying Jesus as saviour) you would be condemned.
      November 11 at 11:20pm · · 3 people
    • Pang William Yes Sandy, you and I have bowed our knees because our time has come. Those have not are waiting for their time... It Is Finished!
      November 11 at 11:34pm · · 1 person
    • Sandy Crosby Not all will accept Jesus
      {I am sorry to affirm you of this sad truth, therefore we warn men, knowing the terror of the Lord. Its not much to ask, ONLY BELIEVE...Not work, only rest and believe, whatsoever is not of faith is sin.}
      November 11 at 11:37pm · · 1 person
    • Pang William
      Dear brother, I understand and I once was struggling with it but now... I prefer to believe all shall be saved even if I'm wrong, I'm willing. I love all because He first loved all! He can save me, He can save all. His blood is shed for all!

      O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done. (Mat 26:42) ... Thy will is all in the cup He drank!
      November 11 at 11:51pm · · 2 people
    • Sandy Crosby
      But you have to be saved first, you do have to accept the gift! God wont force Himself upon you. Otherwise we all might as well be robots forced to love & obey Ha Ha Ha
      Once you have recieved Jesus and bowed the knee, you then become a born again- born of God child:) Hallelluijah! And God will love you uncondit...ionally as His child.
      ps.I would rather bow the knee now, before HE returns, than later. But sooner or later All will bow the Knee, and All will see.
      If we bow the knee Now in this world Jesus becomes our saviour, but if we refuse to accept Jesus no...w as saviour, then later He will be our judge. Howbeit, by our words (confessing Jesus as saviour) we are justified, and by your words (denying Jesus as saviour) you would be condemned.
      November 11 at 11:51pm · · 1 person
    • Pang William That's why I said... Their time will come, their hearts will be opened, their knees will bow, they will call upon His Name!
      November 11 at 11:58pm · · 2 people
    • Sandy Crosby But even SATAN will bow the knee to God, one day!
      And he will confess too that only JESUS is Lord of Lords.
      EVERY KNEE will bow.
      November 12 at 12:00am · · 1 person
    • Sandy Crosby There are some who will reject Jesus and be cast into the Lake of fire. You seem to believe that every knee will be saved?
      November 12 at 12:03am · · 1 person
    • Sandy Crosby Rev 20:6,10 & 14,15...= "and death & hell were cast into the lake of fire,
      AND WHOSOEVER WAS NOT FOUND WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE WAS CAST INTO..." ...IT.
      November 12 at 12:08am · · 1 person
    • Vanetta Stephens
      All will bow the knee, but not all hearts will be bowing from the right reason or perspective. Many will be bowing and gnashing their teeth against the Truth coming from their mouths. It will all depends, as Sandy has said, what each person decides to choose, while God is patient and extending the opportunity. But, just like the ark had a door that GOD closed before the appointed time of the flood, so there will be a door of opportunity that will close before the appointed time of the separation of goats from the sheep. While there is time, we can pray for hardened hearts to be softened and walk in the hope. But one day, hope will cease. The final tears God sheds will be for those who have rejected the Purest form of Love via His Son's greatest demonstration of Love. Why would anyone reject? That's the great deception by the greatest deceiver who will, one day, be bowing his knee and confessing from his own mouth that JESUS Christ is King and Lord of all---including himself!
      November 12 at 12:15am · · 5 people
    • Pang William
      His blood wasn't shed for the spirit but the flesh and blood only. That's why He became Man. Please don't quote me verses as I said I was once struggled with it... we'll never settle from arguing verses.

      But now I prefer to believe He can save all. That's my believe because it gives me peace. Shalom.
      November 12 at 12:19am · · 2 people
    • Sandy Crosby cool cool, love you brother, I always agree with your comments, but I have to agree with Rev.20:14,15. this time bro...I wish you were right.
      November 12 at 12:21am · · 2 people
    • Vanetta Stephens I believe He can too, Pang. No worries. You are in the Kingdom. We each just share and leave all of the results to God. :-)
      November 12 at 12:23am · · 3 people
    • Sandy Crosby
      I love that what you wrote though Vanetta:
      "The final tears God sheds will be for those who have rejected the Purest form of Love via His Son's greatest demonstration of Love. Why would anyone reject...That."?!
      [Its not Gods' fault, you cant say He didnt try]..goodnight:(
      November 12 at 12:27am · · 3 people
    • Pang William
      Mar 9:23 Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to (him) who believes." ... I believe that (him) is referring to Christ.

      I can't support my belief with the Word, which I wish I could. May be one day I can. But I can tell you the reason why I prefer to believe... because the love in me... can't bear the thought of my love ones suffering in hell for eternity. I know He can save all and He will. If we all believe, all things are possible to Him who believes. Amen.
      November 12 at 12:52am · · 1 person
    • Sandy Crosby maybe not your loved ones, but some will I think... In heaven there are no tears, no regret, and it will be Not Possible for you to miss them {{{atleast it wont be possible}}} as "God will wipe away all tears from our eyes"
      November 12 at 1:00am · · 3 people
    • Brandon J. Horner
      oh my so awesome indeed......pang and rupinder and anyone who has an ear to hear......please forgive me, what i must appear to be keeps coming back to me, was i a pouncer, a squasher, a vulture, trying to shove something down one's understanding........i seek to understand all that is, not chase it away......if we discuss enough, we will get to the root, hallelujah......who am i to speak against anyone's beliefs, i was led to mine, i seek to be led not forced or made to....let us keep discussing until we see........does an eagle soaring look to us as joy or terror, to a small creature, imagine what he feels, he goes into hiding, into darkness to flee from it......once that eagle led to only one thing......way back to it's original form.........there it was seen soaring majestically, bringing all creatures to look and see and enjoy also, but look at what it has become.....so woe is me if i harm or make you feel in anyway not of good....in seeking seeking seeking we shall find, until i knew, and in still in what i know and understand, i seek above all else to be led by the Holy Spirit, He is pure and Holy, and points and leads us to where we need to go, to Jesus, all of Him, His whole life, redeeming all that was and is a will be, until i had this understanding, no one could force it on me, so let us discuss and get to the root..............
      November 12 at 4:44am · · 1 person
    • Sandy Crosby I dont like that comment Brandon, Jesus didnt come to force Himself on people, or "shove something down one's understanding" as you put it, but lets not be ashamed to share the gospel for fear of offending someone elses damnable faith. Jesus is THE WAY! The truth is the truth!
      November 14 at 2:29pm ·
    • Amnart Bunsiv Han Some have said their spiritual leader found enlightenment while sitting under a tree...I was washed white as snow,forgiven sin and given eternal life at the foot of a tree,I didn't find enlightenment it found me.At the foot of a tree,I looked up and His blood of righteous covered me.Jesus paid your debt,God's grace is free
      11 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Pang William
      The one sat under the tree had found enlightenment... in Christ.

      Do You know Siddhartha Gautama Buddha before he passed on, he told his disciples to discard all his teaching because he saw a vision. And he said to them even as he had earned much merit in a life time to continue with another 10,000 cycles could not take away his sin to reach enlightenment. Therefore he told his disciples to wait for another to come and he shall be the one to save the world. And they asked how do they know is he the one? Buddha answered: On his hands and his feet marked the the saucers.

      You and I know who is He but the Buddhists still waiting for Him. They still keep the Buddha's teaching till today. And still believe by their own works to salvation. Isn't them like the Jews and Muslim?"
      11 hours ago ·
    • Amnart Bunsiv Han Tell me where to find this info. you just offered on those teachings of Buddha so I can read them
      11 hours ago ·
    • Pang William
      I was a Buddhist for more than 20 years and if you ask the Buddhists, they will tell you they are waiting for Amitabha Buddha and they called him the first and the last Buddha.

      Here is an article but you judge it yourself...http://www.jubilee.org.nz/articles/buddha-prophesied-jesus/
      11 hours ago ·
    • Amnart Bunsiv Han I have read it,thanks
      9 hours ago ·

No comments: