Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Which is easier to say... Your sins are forgiven you or Arise and walk?

Jesus said... Mat 9:5 For which is easier, to say, 'Your sins are forgiven you,' or to say, 'Arise and walk'? ... But how many of us understand why? Both are easy to say but what has forgiveness of sins got to do with 'Arise and walk'?
November 19 at 3:33am · · ·
    • Pang William
      Even to these days... most people came to Jesus because they wanted miracles for healing, blessing... not for the forgiveness of sins. But it is because of the forgiveness of sins that they received the miracles. That's why Jesus said the next verse... Mat 9:6 But that you may know that the Son of Man has power on earth to forgive sins"—then He said to the paralytic, "Arise, take up your bed, and go to your house."

      That's only one Name on earth and in heaven has the power to forgive sins and that Name is Jesus Christ - the Son of God! That's the reason why the forgiveness of sins is the core of the gospel because of the forgiveness of sins, we are made righteous in Christ when we believed. Because we are righteous in Christ, we received our miracles. Because we are righteous in Christ, sin shall not have dominion over us.

      The forgiveness of sins and the righteousness of God in Christ is one of the same thing! The core of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Amen.
      November 19 at 3:33am · · 10 people
    • Steve Snedeger With arise and walk; you know he has spoken and already forgiven you. The other is having to be told what your spirit should already know!
      November 19 at 3:43am ·
    • La-tosiha Simms Amen
      November 19 at 3:44am ·
    • DAwn Rubin amen pang...preach it!!!
      November 19 at 4:35am ·
    • Betty Bopp that is good@
      November 19 at 9:02am ·
    • Tina Willis real good!
      November 19 at 12:18pm ·
    • Michelle Bonds I want to hear arise and walk. No more pain, no more curses upon my body, no more attacks on my body. Arise and walk my child!!!
      November 19 at 12:56pm · · 1 person
    • Steve Snedeger It has been spoken for you!!!
      November 19 at 12:57pm · · 1 person
    • Betty Bopp now to just believe and receive!!!
      November 19 at 1:00pm · · 1 person
    • Michelle Bonds Amen Steve and Betty and thank you for reaffirming what I have been grabbing so hard. ;-)
      November 19 at 1:05pm · · 1 person
    • Pang William
      Why are there sicknesses, lacks and sufferings?... All these are all the results of sin and they are not from God but God can work it for good if we turn to Him. Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

      What good can God make from all these sufferings?...Just because God can make good our sins, doesn't mean sin is from God. So likewise all our sufferings work out for good to His Mercy and Grace! Because of that, we drew near to God... not because of our sufferings.

      When will the day of no suffering be for us? Will it ever come?... Some say no, it will not happen on earth. But I believe it can... The day we fully know who we are in Christ is the day we completely see no suffering in us.

      How to get there? We don't, He does! Let go and let Him... We'll get there through the transformation of our minds... into His Rest!

      Rom 8:29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified. ... Amen!
      November 19 at 1:27pm · · 1 person
    • Steve Snedeger Amen! Bless you Man of God!!!
      November 19 at 1:35pm ·
    • Pang William Some asked... Why can't God just take away all these sufferings? If God so love us that He sent His Son... but why didn't away the suffering?
      November 19 at 1:41pm ·
    • Michelle Bonds
      Pang, sin nature brought upon the suffering. I know the promises made. I hold tightly to them despite what the circumstances portray. I live in faith that one day every tear will be dried and every pain will be gone. That may or maynot be on earth but that is not why I turned to God, I turned cuz he was my greatest stalker, he was the consistent knock, he took me out of troubled waters even before I realized they were troubled. He has always been there when I was hiding in the shadows, loving and protecting me. I know that my Lord and Savior loves and cherishes me. I wait to hear arise and walk.
      November 19 at 1:51pm · · 2 people
    • Pang William
      Hi Michelle, Thanks for your post. I agreed with you that suffering is of sin and sin is of the flesh, which is self, which is the knowledge of good and evil, which is the law! As a righteous in Christ... Rom 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.

      I'm delighted to see you hold tightly to them despite what the circumstances portray. BUT why are so many in Christ still struggling with it? Why can't they walk in the Spirit and not walk in the flesh? The question is... what have they missed?
      November 19 at 11:58pm ·
    • Michelle Bonds
      one thing that is happening Pang, is a shift as the end days draw near. The enemy is pulling out all his tricks and he is trying desperately to get us to focus on our circumstances instead of heaven. The enemies attacks are growing more and more persistant and I know it is a spiritual battle. My birth family dealt in the occult which all but me have turned to. The enemy isn't worried about them cuz they are lost. I am focused on heaven and on my savior and the enemy looks to distract me. He took away my ability to walk for 8 months and I faught hard against that. I regained walking but the pain persists. There are times when I am digging in that I can sense the enemy's presence there. I rebuke and await the time when I have resisted enough that he flees. I am very aware of the enemy's attacks and have gotten involved with a spiritual battle bible class so sharpen my tools of war. My entire walk with Christ in adulthood has been filled with physical ramifications. I know and knew that it would be difficult but it was well worth it. I try to keep my eyes fixated on Jesus. I know what I have waiting for me. Even Paul asked 3 times for the thorn to be removed from his side. Job suffered long and hard but was restored. I await my restoration. Amen
      Saturday at 4:41am ·
    • Pang William
      Come back to the question I asked above... why are so many Christians still struggling with suffering? The question is... what have they missed?

      Jesus said... Joh 16:33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." ... Since Christ has overcome the world, the tribulation, why many are still struggle in this world?

      How do you think the enemies attack us? Do you think the devil has the power to create tribulation? To cause pains and sufferings on us? No, he doesn't. If he does... we would all be dead long before we can come to Christ. The Bible says the wages of sin is death (Rom 6:23). It didn't say is by the devil.

      But in Gen 3:1 it says... the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field and his only weapon against man is through deception by leading man to the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, which is the law. Who else is also referred as the serpent in the Bible? In Mat 23:29 Jesus said "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!... calling them... Mat 23:33 Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?

      Whosoever come to you and preach the law, to lead you back to labor and works, to tell you what is right and wrong, to bring you back to your flesh, to bring you back to the tree of knowledge of good and evil is of the serpent, he is the brood of vipers, he is a minister of the devil.

      Where then are tribulation, pains and sufferings come from? There are the results of sin, which is the by products of the law. Therefore if you are still struggling with tribulation, pains and sufferings... you are still under the law.

      Rom 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace. ... Choose Grace and be an overcomer to tribulation, pains and sufferings... for they shall not have dominion over you! Shalom and Amen!
      Saturday at 4:34pm ·
    • Steve Snedeger Amen! Man of God!
      Saturday at 4:37pm ·
    • Pang William Back to the other question above... Why didn't God take away the suffering if He so love us? It is like asking... why God created Adam knowing man gonna fail? Isn't it interesting that our God doesn't think like us? What do you think?
      Sunday at 11:16pm ·
    • Michelle Bonds Thank you for you note Pang. I am healing from my surgery on monday so I will dive into it within the next week. God bless you...
      Yesterday at 3:22am · · 1 person
    • Pang William
      Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

      If we are honest to ourselves... ask when was the last time our faith put to test? In good time or in time of trouble? When was the last time we truly seek Him? In good time or in time of trouble? You may say... No, I seek Him in good time too. But your faith is not tested in good time, only in time of trouble. If there is no tribulation... how would our faith be tested? How many of us would live by faith? How many of us would still seek Him?

      Therefore Jesus said in Joh 16:33 ... In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." ... that our faith should not fail in time of trouble for He has made us an overcomer of all tribulations, pains and sufferings. Now you know... for without tribulation, our faith is dissipated, for without faith it is impossible to please God.

      2Co 12:9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
      10 hours ago ·

No comments: