Thursday, March 12, 2009

He is in Me and I Am in you

"Righteous Father, though the world does not know You, I know You, and they (the church) know that You have sent Me. I have made You known to them, and will continue to make You known in order that the love You have for Me may be in them and that I Myself may be in them." (John 17:25-26)

Devote yourselves to prayer (pray for others), being watchful and thankful. (Col 4:2) Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. (Col 4:6) Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. (Col 3:23-24)

They (the church) are not of the world, even as I am not of it. Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. As you sent Me into the world, I have sent them into the world. For them I sanctify Myself, that they too may be truly sanctified. (John 17:16-19) Ever ask ourselves, what is the purpose of life? what is our destiny? May be its time to ask again but this time from God. Jesus said: "That all of them (the church) may be one, Father, just as You are in Me and I am in You. May they also be in Us so that the world may believe that You have sent Me." (John 17:21) He is in Me and I Am in you... His destiny is Christ's destiny is our destiny. Hear Him!

2 comments:

GT said...

Enjoyed your blog.

yaso said...

Hi Graceful Threads, Thank you and glad you enjoyed. It's so good to know Him. Glory to the Father!